Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Battery Full [Q] G2 Korean variant Battery life

OP billykhan

14th February 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 12

109 posts
More
Hello folks hope you are all good i have a question and if anyone with a first hand experience can help me i'll be really grateful i wanna buy an LG g2 Korean variant (F320L to be exact) as you may know this version has a 2610mah battery so i wanted to know
(1) how is the battery life on this how much difference as compared to the international version?
(2)how will be the battery life as compared to Samsung Galaxy S4?
(3) Will it be able to get me through a day with heavy use?
Thanks in advance and waiting for your feedback cheers
14th February 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #2  
Flag Margao,Goa
Thanks Meter: 709

1,703 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billykhan

Hello folks hope you are all good i have a question and if anyone with a first hand experience can help me i'll be really grateful i wanna buy an LG g2 Korean variant (F320L to be exact) as you may know this version has a 2610mah battery so i wanted to know
(1) how is the battery life on this how much difference as compared to the international version?

get the international version, why bother with the one where there are hardly any developers support ? theres a reason we are on xda and thats to flash the **** out of our phones
15th February 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Islamabad

109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shriom_manerker

get the international version, why bother with the one where there are hardly any developers support ? theres a reason we are on xda and thats to flash the **** out of our phones

@shriom_manerker LOL i really appreciate all the devs at xda and all of their hard work but where i come from the international version is marginally expensive than the Korean version and im talking about the 16 gig version let alone the 32gig version so really need all the space i need and can't afford the expensive one so that's why i started the thread and really need some insight.
15th February 2014, 01:30 PM   |  #4  
Flag Margao,Goa

1,703 posts
More
Quote:

@shriom_manerker LOL i really appreciate all the devs at xda and all of their hard work but where i come from the international version is marginally expensive than the Korean version and im talking about the 16 gig version let alone the 32gig version so really need all the space i need and can't afford the expensive one so that's why i started the thread and really need some insight.

its very expensive in my country too but i bought it anyway , i could have got a laptop with a i7 at this price haha anyways its totally worth it.
15th February 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 60

938 posts
More
Quote:

First of all do not buy F320 L version buy S or K

1.It is not much diff btw G2 am all day in work and come back home with 50%-60% am using it
2.S4 has crappier battery stay last shorter
3.oh yes

Extra 4. I now using LTE and obviously it drains battery faster (when on internet) I can feel that mobile gets warm .. on 3G it is not warm

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shriom_manerker

total bull crap ...
The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxySIIII For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 04:08 AM   |  #6  
Flag Margao,Goa

1,703 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxySIIII

total bull crap ...

22nd February 2014, 09:12 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Islamabad

109 posts
More
[QUOTE=GalaxySIIII;50349416]First of all do not buy F320 L version buy S or K

1.It is not much diff btw G2 am all day in work and come back home with 50%-60% am using it
3.oh yes

Extra 4. I now using LTE and obviously it drains battery faster (when on internet) I can feel that mobile gets warm .. on 3G it is not warm[COLOR="Silver"]

Thanks for the feedback mate appreciate it.
26th March 2014, 09:20 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 5

59 posts
[QUOTE=GalaxySIIII;50349416]First of all do not buy F320 L version buy S or K

3.oh yes

Extra 4. I now using LTE and obviously it drains battery faster (when on internet) I can feel that mobile gets warm .. on 3G it is not warm[COLOR="Silver"]

WHy not to buy F320L??? as i have only L version available here

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, korean, lg g2
Previous Thread Next Thread