Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Ulephone P6 Screen Unresponsive

OP default_user000

26th March 2014, 03:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Hi, I just purchased a brand new Ulephone P6 and noticed that the screen occasionally becomes unresponsive. I can press the power button but not anything else. The only solution I've found is to remove the battery and power it back on. This is a completely retarded fix for a brand new phone; dose anyone know of a solution?
26th March 2014, 04:40 AM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Hongkong
Thanks Meter: 9

92 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by default_user000

Hi, I just purchased a brand new Ulephone P6 and noticed that the screen occasionally becomes unresponsive. I can press the power button but not anything else. The only solution I've found is to remove the battery and power it back on. This is a completely retarded fix for a brand new phone; dose anyone know of a solution?

it is the touchscreen's problem,you have to replace the screen.sir.
26th March 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Well, I am not about to replace the digitizer for a brand new phone; but I did find an easier fix than pulling the battery out.

A few things I should have mentioned.

1) The unresponsive screen only occurs when the screen is activated via opening the flip case (gesture sensing)
2) I am using a GO Locker app but I haven't ruled out whether or not the unresponsive screen also occurs with the stock lock screen

Anyway, I just press the power button off and back on and the screen is responsive again.

Weird but it works for now; it is either something to do with the gesture sensing activation of the screen or the GO Locker app or maybe even a combination of the two together. If anyone has run into this problem let me know thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread