Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,633 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Ulephone P6 Screen Unresponsive

Tip us?

default_user000
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Ulephone P6 Screen Unresponsive

Hi, I just purchased a brand new Ulephone P6 and noticed that the screen occasionally becomes unresponsive. I can press the power button but not anything else. The only solution I've found is to remove the battery and power it back on. This is a completely retarded fix for a brand new phone; dose anyone know of a solution?

iamwrong
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by default_user000 View Post
Hi, I just purchased a brand new Ulephone P6 and noticed that the screen occasionally becomes unresponsive. I can press the power button but not anything else. The only solution I've found is to remove the battery and power it back on. This is a completely retarded fix for a brand new phone; dose anyone know of a solution?
it is the touchscreen's problem,you have to replace the screen.sir.

default_user000
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Well, I am not about to replace the digitizer for a brand new phone; but I did find an easier fix than pulling the battery out.

A few things I should have mentioned.

1) The unresponsive screen only occurs when the screen is activated via opening the flip case (gesture sensing)
2) I am using a GO Locker app but I haven't ruled out whether or not the unresponsive screen also occurs with the stock lock screen

Anyway, I just press the power button off and back on and the screen is responsive again.

Weird but it works for now; it is either something to do with the gesture sensing activation of the screen or the GO Locker app or maybe even a combination of the two together. If anyone has run into this problem let me know thanks.