Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,482 Members 53,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy S5 SM-G900F partition table

Tip us?
 
leoaudio13
Old
(Last edited by leoaudio13; 26th March 2014 at 04:46 PM.)
#1  
leoaudio13's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 645
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere on Earth

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Galaxy S5 SM-G900F partition table

Well, here it is. I hope this would help. Currently I dont know where to post but Moderators feel free to move the thread anywhere he wants.

Code:
Select Code
 1|shell@klte:/ $ ls -al /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name
ls -al /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 aboot -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p6
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 apnhlos -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p1
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 backup -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p18
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 boot -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p15
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 cache -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p24
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 dbi -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p4
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 ddr -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p5
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 efs -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p12
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 fota -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p17
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 fsc -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p19
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 fsg -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p9
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 hidden -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p25
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 modem -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 modemst1 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p13
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 modemst2 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p14
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 pad -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p10
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 param -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p11
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 persdata -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p22
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 persist -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p21
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 recovery -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p16
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 rpm -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p7
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 sbl1 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p3
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 ssd -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p20
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 system -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p23
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 tz -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p8
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 userdata -> /dev/block/mm
cblk0p26
shell@klte:/ $
As of now, there is no root, so there is no way for me to dump those partitions. Any help is welcome! Please PM's if interested!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leoaudio13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
leoaudio13
Old
#2  
leoaudio13's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 645
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere on Earth

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoaudio13 View Post
Well, here it is. I hope this would help. Currently I dont know where to post but Moderators feel free to move the thread anywhere he wants.

Code:
Select Code
 1|shell@klte:/ $ ls -al /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name
ls -al /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 aboot -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p6
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 apnhlos -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p1
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 backup -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p18
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 boot -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p15
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 cache -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p24
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 dbi -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p4
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 ddr -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p5
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 efs -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p12
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 fota -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p17
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 fsc -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p19
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 fsg -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p9
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 hidden -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p25
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 modem -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 modemst1 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p13
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 modemst2 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p14
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 pad -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p10
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 param -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p11
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 persdata -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p22
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 persist -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p21
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 recovery -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p16
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 rpm -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p7
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 sbl1 -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p3
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 ssd -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p20
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 system -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p23
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 tz -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p8
lrwxrwxrwx root     root              2014-01-03 03:34 userdata -> /dev/block/mm
cblk0p26
shell@klte:/ $
As of now, there is no root, so there is no way for me to dump those partitions. Any help is welcome! Please PM's if interested!
NOTE: this is for 900F model Snapdragon 801

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
LastStandingDroid
Old
(Last edited by LastStandingDroid; 27th March 2014 at 10:10 PM.)
#3  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2317
Posts: 4,254
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoaudio13 View Post
NOTE: this is for 900F model Snapdragon 801

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Tried with kingo root or the other one not sure if it's allow to mention it.

?

Also it seems to be rooted already

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51421598
nop
S5 Stock ROM SM-G900D ^__


Proud User Of
 
PlayfulGod
Old
#4  
PlayfulGod's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2699
Posts: 1,656
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Dalton

 
DONATE TO ME
someone want to get this for me?

/proc/config.gz

Personal device(s): LG G Flex

Projects: LG Flex CM11, LG Motion CM10, LG Spirit CM10, LG Optimus F3 MS659

My sites: PlayfulDroidz Wiki & Unleashed PrePaids
 
leoaudio13
Old
#5  
leoaudio13's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 645
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere on Earth

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
someone want to get this for me?

/proc/config.gz
I think u already got it ?
 
PlayfulGod
Old
#6  
PlayfulGod's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2699
Posts: 1,656
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Dalton

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoaudio13 View Post
I think u already got it ?
nah, I could attempt to extract it from the kernel, just figured if it existed in proc would be easier to get. lol

Personal device(s): LG G Flex

Projects: LG Flex CM11, LG Motion CM10, LG Spirit CM10, LG Optimus F3 MS659

My sites: PlayfulDroidz Wiki & Unleashed PrePaids
 
leoaudio13
Old
#7  
leoaudio13's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 645
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere on Earth

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
nah, I could attempt to extract it from the kernel, just figured if it existed in proc would be easier to get. lol
Let ricky get it for ya we're on Teamviwer now
 
leoaudio13
Old
#8  
leoaudio13's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 185
Posts: 645
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Somewhere on Earth

 
DONATE TO ME
We have a working recovery PG well done!
 
thehacker911
Old
#9  
thehacker911's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 69
Posts: 104
Join Date: Jan 2013
Thank you. The parameters of SM-G900F? Is important to then I can take the test kernel ready!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehacker911 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
PlayfulGod
Old
#10  
PlayfulGod's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2699
Posts: 1,656
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Dalton

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehacker911 View Post
Thank you. The parameters of SM-G900F? Is important to then I can take the test kernel ready!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
if you use by-name it will be universal as far as fstabs and updater-scripts.

Code:
Select Code
/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/boot

Personal device(s): LG G Flex

Projects: LG Flex CM11, LG Motion CM10, LG Spirit CM10, LG Optimus F3 MS659

My sites: PlayfulDroidz Wiki & Unleashed PrePaids

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes