First time installing OmniROM to your HTC Pico, or coming from another ROM:
- Read known issues and FAQs
- Copy GApps, SuperSU, and OmniROM ZIPs to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery (this ROM uses the aw3som3 recovery. You need to have atleast *one* ext4 partition on your SDCard before flashing this ROM!)
- Flash the superwipe.zip from here, or DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- Flash OmniROM zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
- Flash SuperSU flashable ZIP
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
- Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!
- Copy the OmniROM ZIP to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash the OmniROM zip from SDCard
- As the flashing wipes the /system partition, reflash Gapps, and SuperSU
More to read:
- Post #2: What's working & Changelog
- Post #3: Downloads :)
- Post #4: Sources & Credits :)
- Post #5: Misc.
OmniROM, ROM for the HTC Pico (Explorer)
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Last Updated 2014-09-28