#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
New version will come out every week, most often during the weekends.
Additional Features :-
- Smooth and Stable.
- 30 fps capped fixed
- No Maps 7 glitches, Browser glitches, Gmail glitches, etc.
- Uses ION memory allocator
- Uses the newest Adreno (graphics) libraries and firmware available for our platform (these graphics libraries are newer than the graphics libraries in any other ROM)
- Significantly smoother/faster graphics as a result of the new graphics libraries
- Adreno libraries version: AU_LINUX_ANDROID_KK_2.7_RB1.04.04.00.007.018
- Using Latest Wifi firmware Wlan0
- Prebuilt Cody-kernel
- OC/ NON-OC kernel
- Zram Support
- Swap Support
- More Coming Soon
Video Review :- thanks @vivu.vivek
You can find everything here:https://github.com/PicoLegacy
If you cannot post in the Development thread,
post in the bug thread in the Q&A/T thread.
PICO CM-11.0 , ROM for the HTC Pico (Explorer)
KirmaniArslan, Sachin Thomas, galaxyfreak
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: Rooted
Based On: Cyanogenmod
Current Stable Version: 6
Stable Release Date: 2014-07-14
Last Updated 2014-07-19