Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 53,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The phone wont charge

Tip us?
 
pizzadox11
Old
(Last edited by pizzadox11; 26th March 2014 at 11:27 PM.)
#1  
pizzadox11's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 74
Join Date: Jan 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Default The phone wont charge

hey
first few days ago i changed my battery cuze the old one just started to swell alot
so i boght a new one with 3.7v and 1500amh (not samsung battery)
after i changed the battery i wiped my phone (cache and devlik-just full wipe)
after that my phone just started to get stuck on charging status i mean its like charging but without charging
its shows me that my phone is charging but without charging just the status is stuck on charging
well i tried to wipe the battery and do some stuff
and now my phone wont charge too i mean its charging but only when the phone is off (its not problem on the battery cuze i tried the old battery too and its do the same thing)
all this problems started after i wiped my phone
and my phone just started to do a random devlik wipes its started when my old battery has started to swell really alot (just my phone is rebooted automatically cuze the battery is warmedup the phone as **** and then my phone is turned off and after i booted the phone i got that its wiped all my data (just the apps data) and even after i changed my battery its did the wipe but only one time
and im using cm11 on i9070p
 
coffeecore
Old
#2  
coffeecore's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 151
Posts: 640
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Amsterdam
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzadox11 View Post
hey
first few days ago i changed my battery cuze the old one just started to swell alot
so i boght a new one with 3.7v and 1500amh (not samsung battery)
after i changed the battery i wiped my phone (cache and devlik-just full wipe)
after that my phone just started to get stuck on charging status i mean its like charging but without charging
its shows me that my phone is charging but without charging just the status is stuck on charging
well i tried to wipe the battery and do some stuff
and now my phone wont charge too i mean its charging but only when the phone is off (its not problem on the battery cuze i tried the old battery too and its do the same thing)
all this problems started after i wiped my phone
and my phone just started to do a random devlik wipes its started when my old battery has started to swell really alot (just my phone is rebooted automatically cuze the battery is warmedup the phone as **** and then my phone is turned off and after i booted the phone i got that its wiped all my data (just the apps data) and even after i changed my battery its did the wipe but only one time
and im using cm11 on i9070p
You can't go in download mode?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app
 
King ov Hell
Old
#3  
King ov Hell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 560
Posts: 935
Join Date: Dec 2012
If you have a problem about software. Backup your data then flash with Odin.

Simply because it will load whole firmware...
 
pizzadox11
Old
(Last edited by pizzadox11; 27th March 2014 at 01:38 PM.)
#4  
pizzadox11's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 74
Join Date: Jan 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by King ov Hell View Post
If you have a problem about software. Backup your data then flash with Odin.

Simply because it will load whole firmware...
And now some apps just crashing and i tried to disable all the performances settings and what do u mean flash the stock again or the cm11
I dont need to do a back up cuze i just have the basic apps on my phone
And i think i will wait for the next update of the cm11 and then i will flash it and if its will not help so i will try to wipe the phone its should to help
 
shut_down
Old
#5  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3195
Posts: 7,219
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzadox11 View Post
And now some apps just crashing and i tried to disable all the performances settings and what do u mean flash the stock again or the cm11
I dont need to do a back up cuze i just have the basic apps on my phone
And i think i will wait for the next update of the cm11 and then i will flash it and if its will not help so i will try to wipe the phone its should to help
Go back to stock JB, and see if you have problem there. That's how you will see if the problem is because of CM11 or it is some hardware problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
SreeCR7
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 27
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kannur
Default Same

Me too experiencing this problem. I changed to a new Samsung battery off eBay after which i tried CM11. Its not there always. If i keep phone idle with almost every connectivity toggled OFF, it charges, but when Wi-Fi is on but not in use, the charging is pretty slow or sometimes no progress at all.



Desktop:
CPU : AMD FX8120
GPU : ASUS GTx 550Ti
RAM : 8GB DDR3

Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S Advance GTi9070
ROM : Android KK 4.4.x CM11 by TeamCanjica
KERNEL: 3.0.31-CM by diego-ch
The Following User Says Thank You to SreeCR7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
saumar
Old
#7  
saumar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 156
Posts: 259
Join Date: May 2013
@pizzadox11 & @SreeCR7
Have you guys tried to change the charger? It happened to me with many non Samsung charger..



Inviato dal mio GT-I9070
 
pizzadox11
Old
#8  
pizzadox11's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 74
Join Date: Jan 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by saumar View Post
@pizzadox11 & @SreeCR7
Have you guys tried to change the charger? It happened to me with many non Samsung charger..



Inviato dal mio GT-I9070
yeap i tried with my usb but the phone is charging only when he off so its mean its a problem on the software
 
pizzadox11
Old
#9  
pizzadox11's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 74
Join Date: Jan 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
Go back to stock JB, and see if you have problem there. That's how you will see if the problem is because of CM11 or it is some hardware problem.
do i have to go back to jb (i dont want to)
or i can just reinstall the cm
 
shut_down
Old
#10  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3195
Posts: 7,219
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzadox11 View Post
do i have to go back to jb (i dont want to)
or i can just reinstall the cm
When you say that - I think that you do not have problem with charging. You can charge phone if you are using it. I told you what to do, to see if the problem is with CM or not. Maybe the problem is with battery…

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes