Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,557 Members 46,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Continuous application error the camera in I9070

Tip us?

piczonek4
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Continuous application error the camera in I9070

Hello I am looking for help with my Galaxy S Advance I still have a camera application error. They manage to work with sometimes but rarely, I had already different roms and the phone was on and still nothing. Motherboard and the camera itself are efficient because it said service. Now I have a rom "Carbon_Janice_KK-4.4.2_Build8" are any suggestions.

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 3177
Quote:
Originally Posted by piczonek4 View Post
Hello I am looking for help with my Galaxy S Advance I still have a camera application error. They manage to work with sometimes but rarely, I had already different roms and the phone was on and still nothing. Motherboard and the camera itself are efficient because it said service. Now I have a rom "Carbon_Janice_KK-4.4.2_Build8" are any suggestions.
Flash stock JB with Odin and see if it works there. Do factory reset. If that do not work, then probably it is not about software.

piczonek4
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
Flash stock JB with Odin and see if it works there. Do factory reset. If that do not work, then probably it is not about software.
I did as you wrote and so much still does not work while the front already working. Or maybe rear camera broke down as front acts motherboard is rather good?

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 3177
Quote:
I did as you wrote and so much still does not work while the front already working. Or maybe rear camera broke down as front acts motherboard is rather good?
I am not sure, you better go to service centre. If you did factory reset too, then probably it is not software problem.

TPD-21
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Quote:
Have you already tried a third party camera app? If they found a problem as you mentioned above means it was exactly what was said by the @shut_down