Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 45,741 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stuck on recovery booting after flash with mobile odin???

Tip us?

kenny1991
Old
(Last edited by kenny1991; 26th March 2014 at 09:21 PM.) Reason: More info
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default [Q] Stuck on recovery booting after flash with mobile odin???

Hey,

Wow, I thought it will be easy. Used mobil odin pro to flash nordic countries kitkat update. And stuck on recovery booting.

I then used PC odin 1.85 and flashed again and was flashed OK. But the bootloop is here now. I cleared Cache but didn't help.

I waited with reset data to see if there is anything else to do?

I searched forums and have bean reading but can't find any threads to this. Any one could send mea link?

9005 stock 4.3 rooted with cf ar.

OMG
Reseting in recovery helped.moooh lost everything

ultramag69
Old
Thanks Meter 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny1991 View Post
Hey,

Wow, I thought it will be easy. Used mobil odin pro to flash nordic countries kitkat update. And stuck on recovery booting.

I then used PC odin 1.85 and flashed again and was flashed OK. But the bootloop is here now. I cleared Cache but didn't help.

I waited with reset data to see if there is anything else to do?

I searched forums and have bean reading but can't find any threads to this. Any one could send mea link?

9005 stock 4.3 rooted with cf ar.

OMG
Reseting in recovery helped.moooh lost everything
If you read a bit you'd see you need to flash the KK bootloader 1st on PC ODIN.... Then you can use Mobile ODIN to go to KK... Unfortunately there's no way back....
You just need to flash the KK bootloader with PC ODIN then upgrade with Mobile ODIN, you should retain root and still have Knox as 0x0 if you haven't tripped it yet...
If You Disagree Or Think I'm Wrong, Look Closer At My Avatar...
The Following User Says Thank You to ultramag69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kenny1991
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramag69 View Post
If you read a bit you'd see you need to flash the KK bootloader 1st on PC ODIN.... Then you can use Mobile ODIN to go to KK... Unfortunately there's no way back....
You just need to flash the KK bootloader with PC ODIN then upgrade with Mobile ODIN, you should retain root and still have Knox as 0x0 if you haven't tripped it yet...

So If i updated bootloader first with Odin I wouldn't need to restet the data? :S

I don't care about knox as they will fix my phone if it was needen anyway. Wouldn't even if they don't fix if broken.

The chainfire should mention that on mobile odin, I even read his thread before flashing.

Fresh install at least. lol
Installing apps.

thanks

antique_sonic
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny1991 View Post
So If i updated bootloader first with Odin I wouldn't need to restet the data? :S

I don't care about knox as they will fix my phone if it was needen anyway. Wouldn't even if they don't fix if broken.

The chainfire should mention that on mobile odin, I even read his thread before flashing.

Fresh install at least. lol
Installing apps.

thanks
Sometimes u need if u stuck at bootloop.
But advisable wipe. less problem.

Sent from N7105, powered by DittoNote3 v.3.2 with AGNi PSN purestock v3.9.3 OC
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man

Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT