FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more

Pure Stock 1.55.605.2 TWRP Nandroid Backup

445 posts
Thanks Meter: 726

By Roland_K, Senior Member on 20th April 2014, 04:40 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Pure Stock 1.55.605.2 TWRP Nandroid Backup ((( TWRP Recovery Only )))

This can be used to either update to the newest firmware or to use in the future to return to stock for other OTA's.

Have tested it severals times and had no problems.

FROM YOUR PHONE:
Download Root Explorer
Download the Pure Stock 1.55.605.2.zip ((( IM me if the links go down, I will add new ones.)))
Unzip the Pure Stock 1.55.605.2.zip
Double click on the HT43ASF08359 folder
MOVE (Not Copy) The 2014-04-20--10-11-12 KOT49H release-keys folder and place in in the TWRP folder / Backup folder / Phone Marker folder. ((( Mine is HT43ASF08359, yours might be different. )))
Reboot into recovery and restore

Thats It!

If any problems please leave them in the comments below.

THANKS,

UPDATE:

If you haven't done a backup before with TWRP then there won't be a folder for you to put this file in. Do a backup of your current Rom and then follow the steps above. This will give you the folders you need.

Phone Marker Folder: is a folder that the TWRP Recovery generates to store the backup in and is different with each phone.

This is what the folder should look like on the sdcard,
TWRP ----> Backup ----> Phone Marker folder ( Mine is HT43ASF08359, your might be different) Then the file you downloaded from me ----> 2014-04-20--10-11-12 KOT49H release-keys

If you just put the 2014-04-20--10-11-12 KOT49H release-keys file in the backup folder and not the Phone Marker folder then it won't show up when you go to restore the backup.

UPDATE: again

LINKS are live again!!!!!
Last edited by Roland_K; 25th April 2014 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Update
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Roland_K For This Useful Post: [ View ]

20th April 2014, 04:50 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Angry The Root Explorer and Pure Stock 1.55.605.2 Links
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland_K

Pure Stock 1.55.605.2 TWRP Nandroid Backup

This can be used to either update to the newest firmware or to use in the future to return to stock for other OTA's.

FROM YOUR PHONE:
Download Root Explorer
Download the Pure Stock 1.55.605.2.zip (((IM Me and I will send you the link to download both.)))
Just unzip the Pure Stock 1.55.605.2.zip
MOVE (Not Copy) The 2014-04-20--10-11-12 KOT49H release-keys folder and place in in the TWRP folder/Backup folder

Thats It!

They are uploading now.

Also the Pure Stock Nandroid is exactly how it sounds, Pure Stock. It will be as if you just started you phone for the first time. Has all the bloatware, bells and whistles. Nothing has been added/removed.
Last edited by Roland_K; 20th April 2014 at 06:56 PM. Reason: typo
The Following User Says Thank You to Roland_K For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2014, 10:08 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Thumbs up Links Are Up
LINKS are up now!!! If they go down please IM me and I will add new ones.
The Following User Says Thank You to Roland_K For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2014, 12:25 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Down again...
21st April 2014, 12:33 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Thumbs up New Link Are Up!!!
Quote:

FROM YOUR PHONE:
Download Root Explorer
Download the Pure Stock 1.55.605.2.zip ((( IM me if the links go down, I will add new ones.)))
MOVE (Not Copy) The 2014-04-20--10-11-12 KOT49H release-keys folder and place in in the TWRP folder / Backup folder / Phone Marker folder. ((( Mine is HT43ASF08359, yours might be different. )))

Thats It!

THANKS,

UPDATE:

If you haven't done a backup before with TWRP then there won't be a folder for you to put this file in. Do a backup of your current Rom and then follow the steps above. This will give you the folders you need.

Phone Marker Folder: is a folder that the TWRP Recovery generates to store the backup in and is different with each phone.

TWRP ----> Backup ----> Phone Marker folder ( Mine is HT43ASF08359, your might be different) Then the file you downloaded from me ----> 2014-04-20--10-11-12 KOT49H release-keys

If you just put the 2014-04-20--10-11-12 KOT49H release-keys file in the backup folder and not the Phone Marker folder then it won't show up when you go to restore the backup.

New Download Links Have Been Added!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roland_K For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2014, 03:43 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I did this and I'm stuck on the splash screen, any ideas?

Thanks
21st April 2014, 04:08 AM |#7  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 2,176

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haevn

Thanks

Have you tried a hard reboot? You updated firmware prior to doing this correct?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Quote:

Good look on this as how I'm totally updated an it is working great no problems restoring/booting nothing.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st April 2014, 06:59 AM |#8  
Flag Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:

FROM YOUR PHONE:
Download Root Explorer

Thats It!

THANKS,

UPDATE:

Anyone using this backup has to remember to change the phone marker folder to the serial number of their own phone or TWRP won't recognize it. When you press restore it'll be completely blank. Once you make the phone marker folder your own phone's serial number, it'll work like a charm with no issues.
21st April 2014, 07:12 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite7154

Anyone using this backup has to remember to change the phone marker folder to the serial number of their own phone or TWRP won't recognize it. When you press restore it'll be completely blank. Once you make the phone marker folder your own phone's serial number, it'll work like a charm with no issues.

Thank you for explaining that for me. I been trying to help those who aren't familiar with TWRP Recovery. Well explained.
21st April 2014, 07:19 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haevn

Thanks

Make sure you do a Factory Reset, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik and do the restore again. Should boot fine after that.
21st April 2014, 07:27 AM |#11  
Flag Newport
Thanks Meter: 181

Donate to Me
More
This is nice to have. I made a Nandroid of my stock setup but I had already removed a ton of bloatware so it wasn't really a STOCK nandroid. I'm downloading this just so I have it.
But, could you post an MD5 sum of the zipped file that way I know I got a good download? It failed several times before downloading completely and I wanna be sure it's legit.
Thanks

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread