Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 38,120 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stable kernel 4.4.2 stock d802

Tip us?

FAFE ANDROID
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default Stable kernel 4.4.2 stock d802

Hello , i looking for a stable kernel for my kit kat 4.4.2. I have lg d802, whit root and recovery and old bootloader i think, i instal rom from recovery... Any one nows have a experience of a good kernel?
Thanks

zekurosu
Old
Thanks Meter 349
unfortunately we dont have custom kernel for stock 4.4.2 yet ... hopefully soon we'll have a few to play with

Evolution of my Android:-
Sammy SII < Note N7K < Note II < SIV < Note N9K5 < LG D802

Current ROM:-
AICP - 6.0 - KK 4.4.4_r2
The Following User Says Thank You to zekurosu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FAFE ANDROID
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by zekurosu View Post
unfortunately we dont have custom kernel for stock 4.4.2 yet ... hopefully soon we'll have a few to play with
OK... so all the kerneis are for custom roms... so sad... i like stock rom...

Lawlrus
Old
Thanks Meter 1,785
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2680948

This is the new stock kernel for 4.4 that let's you flash 4.4 based stock Roms strait from 4.2. You must also flash the baseband when going back and forth. (I think this is what you asked for)

If youre talking about a modified stock kernel for 4.4, then no. No one has anything out yet. And more then likely won't for a bit after all devices have access to 4.4

Sent from my VS980 4G
The Following User Says Thank You to Lawlrus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FAFE ANDROID
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlrus View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2680948

This is the new stock kernel for 4.4 that let's you flash 4.4 based stock Roms strait from 4.2. You must also flash the baseband when going back and forth. (I think this is what you asked for)

If youre talking about a modified stock kernel for 4.4, then no. No one has anything out yet. And more then likely won't for a bit after all devices have access to 4.4

Sent from my VS980 4G
OK...but i was looking for a mod for overclock my device, i dont understand why there are for custum roms and for stock no... i have old bootloader whit recovery and root on 4.4.2...
thanks