Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,924 Members 45,478 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Camera and Last Pass Problem

Tip us?

mentallo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Default Camera and Last Pass Problem

Just ran into this problem where the camera app would FC after launch. The problem is Last Pass and the new app integration they introduced recently. You have to disassociate the camera from Last Pass and the problem is gone. The setting is in the last Pass options.

Sent from HTC One M8 with Tapatalk Pro
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mentallo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

willsurg
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Spent a few hours doing a hard reset, setting up the phone AGAIN, to wake up to camera not working. Being an early adopter, I always have the fear that I purchased the "lemon" so I was preparing myself to go back to the store and demand a new phone. Don't know how you figured it was last pass, I was narrowing it down to two different programs, none of which was last pass. Thanks a million!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentallo View Post
Just ran into this problem where the camera app would FC after launch. The problem is Last Pass and the new app integration they introduced recently. You have to disassociate the camera from Last Pass and the problem is gone. The setting is in the last Pass options.

HTC EVO 3D (S=OFF)
ROM: CyanogenMod 10 - Disarmed Toaster - 0.1.6
Recovery: 4ext Touch Recovery
Bootloader: 1.40.1100

mentallo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
I just figured that for last pass to plug itself into any app running it basically needs to overlay itself on any app that's running or at listen to every app. So it made sense to exclude it in the list in Last Pass.

normalnix
Old
Thanks Meter 3
You're an absolute star! Many thanks.