Post Reply

Sign [Q] Tablet Support for Themer

OP Mr. Xplosion Man

30th March 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #1  
Mr. Xplosion Man's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
138 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
When can we expect to have tablet support?
Been waiting patiently but no eta's or status reports on how it's coming along.
31st March 2014, 08:15 AM   |  #2  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 443
 
948 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Xplosion Man

When can we expect to have tablet support?
Been waiting patiently but no eta's or status reports on how it's coming along.

Hi,

Unfortunately we can't give an exact ETA, as the list of features we still need to add and bugs we still need to fix on the mobile version are still quite significant. We can't say that tablet support will arrive in the next month, as problems will always arise. Currently, the developers are looking into how themes will be supported for tablets, as many people use both portrait and landscape mode, therefore themes will have to be changed accordingly.

So to answer your question, it's coming along, but it's impossible to say how long it will take. You will definitely see a tablet version before the end of the year though
31st March 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #3  
Mr. Xplosion Man's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
138 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
OK thanks for replying.


Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk
1st April 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 209
 
531 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
won't hold my breath then it is but one among the many things promised but never delivered,try kitkat launcher m8 fully supports tablets
2nd April 2014, 08:04 AM   |  #5  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 443
 
948 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldroid

won't hold my breath then it is but one among the many things promised but never delivered,try kitkat launcher m8 fully supports tablets

Hi alldroid,

What features were you promised? Apologies for not advertising your prostate cancer themes, we can do it today if you'd like? Lost track of them at the office.
2nd April 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 209
 
531 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
re cancer that would be fine m8,still waiting here for the continuous scroll on pages,icon resize and definately tablet support.It really bugs me when items are said to be weeks away rather than months and I would sooner as probably others would to be told it may take some time rather than an approximate time,may be me being picky but no offence was intended to the themer crew just frustration.
3rd April 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #7  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 443
 
948 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldroid

re cancer that would be fine m8,still waiting here for the continuous scroll on pages,icon resize and definately tablet support.It really bugs me when items are said to be weeks away rather than months and I would sooner as probably others would to be told it may take some time rather than an approximate time,may be me being picky but no offence was intended to the themer crew just frustration.

Yeah we've now moved onto saying that a feature will arrive soon, since it's impossible now to give exact ETAs. Icon resizing however will be the next major upgrade, however we can't say how long this will take. We'll speak to the devs again about continuous scrolling, and tablet support will arrive before the end of the year, that's all we know for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #8  
iBolski's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 448
 
1,370 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Yeah we've now moved onto saying that a feature will arrive soon, since it's impossible now to give exact ETAs. Icon resizing however will be the next major upgrade, however we can't say how long this will take. We'll speak to the devs again about continuous scrolling, and tablet support will arrive before the end of the year, that's all we know for now.

Awesome. Thanks for all the hard work everyone is doing on this. Themer has now become my daily homescreen replacement. I love the ability to change themes. Gives my phone new life. I get a lot of people saying "Did you get a new phone?" because it doesn't look like what it did before.
3rd April 2014, 11:41 PM   |  #9  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 443
 
948 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBolski

Awesome. Thanks for all the hard work everyone is doing on this. Themer has now become my daily homescreen replacement. I love the ability to change themes. Gives my phone new life. I get a lot of people saying "Did you get a new phone?" because it doesn't look like what it did before.

That's really great to hear, thanks
4th April 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #10  
Mr. Xplosion Man's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
138 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Does Themer have lockscreen themes?

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes