FORUMS

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more

How Much Do You Pay for Your Wireless Bill?

With so many different carriers and options to choose from, it can sometimes be quite a task … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Bootanimation]Windows 8 bootanimation v1.0 !

27th March 2014, 03:23 AM |#1  
Nonta72's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gallifrey
Thanks Meter: 540
 
More
Just a bootanimation ported from @BroBot175 MetroUI to our Tab !
How to install ?
1) Download attachment below and unpack somewhere in sdcard or internal storage.
2) Open Root Explorer or a similar app
3) Go to system/media and rename bootsamsung.qmg and bootsamsungloop.qmg by adding "bak" at the end
3) Copy the extracted 2 files into System/media
4) Set permission to rw-r-r
5) Reboot and enjoy !

Credits:
@BroBot175
Attached Files
File Type: zip Don'tFlashMe.zip - [Click for QR Code] (29.3 KB, 475 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nonta72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
27th March 2014, 05:49 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
hi
More boot animation wallpAPer pls.
The Following User Says Thank You to JuanBerting For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2014, 10:34 PM |#3  
Nonta72's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gallifrey
Thanks Meter: 540
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanBerting

More boot animation wallpAPer pls.

Ok, just suggest !

Sent from my AmatROM powered GT-P5210
The Following User Says Thank You to Nonta72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 11:47 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Nice, Can you make the stock HTC Bootanimation to work with our Tab ?
2nd April 2014, 03:02 AM |#5  
grewal09's Avatar
Member
Flag ludhiana
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Can someone provide samsungani and bootanimation from system/bin of 8.0 please I was moding it to enable boot animation but I lost boot animationth now I dont have backup

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk
ThePirate8
2nd April 2014, 09:39 PM |#6  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Nice
Thanks !
2nd April 2014, 10:01 PM |#7  
Nonta72's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gallifrey
Thanks Meter: 540
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an0n11m3

Nice, Can you make the stock HTC Bootanimation to work with our Tab ?

Give me the bootanimation.zip then I will convert it for you

Sent from my GT-P5210 powered by AmatROM HD
2nd April 2014, 10:34 PM |#8  
Nonta72's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gallifrey
Thanks Meter: 540
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grewal09

Can someone provide samsungani and bootanimation from system/bin of 8.0 please I was moding it to enable boot animation but I lost boot animationth now I dont have backup

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

I don't have this device so I can't help you, sorry.
I have the P5210 model of Tab 3.

Sent from my GT-P5210 powered by AmatROM HD
3rd April 2014, 06:30 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Smile HO TO CREATE GALAXY TAB BOOT SCREEN (.qmg)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonta72

Just a bootanimation ported from @BroBot175 MetroUI to our Tab !
How to install ?
1) Download attachment below and unpack somewhere in sdcard or internal storage.
2) Open Root Explorer or a similar app
3) Go to system/media and rename bootsamsung.qmg and bootsamsungloop.qmg by adding "bak" at the end
3) Copy the extracted 2 files into System/media
4) Set permission to rw-r-r
5) Reboot and enjoy !

Credits:
@BroBot175



HI SIR...how can i create my own loading and shutdown screen display? please give me a link for tutorial...
The Following User Says Thank You to Eltotsira For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2014, 05:52 PM |#10  
Nonta72's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gallifrey
Thanks Meter: 540
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltotsira

HI SIR...how can i create my own loading and shutdown screen display? please give me a link for tutorial...

Here is it !
Just click here

Sent from my GT-P5210 powered by AmatROM HD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
windows 8 bootanimation
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Tab 3 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank