I am going to assume you are NOT rooted...
1. (Optional) Use a utility like MyBackup Pro to backup all data (this is a safeguard, do NOT restore from this unless absolutely necessary)
2. Go into Message app and press MENU and select Back up SMS, then save all messages to a file (note the filename)
3. Plug the USB into a PC, go into Storage mode, and copy everything from both drives that appear in Windows to a spare directory.
4. Backup contacts, if you are using any "Phone" contacts, use VZW Backup, if they are all Goggle contacts you can skip this step. (Facebook and Exchange contacts are held on the server, no need to backup)
-- Note in newer Rezound ICS firmwares, the People app has the ability to Move contacts, you can Move all Phone contacts to Google, this is preferred if your software supports it
5. Take screen shots of all home screens, and the application launcher screens
6. Make sure you have all usernames, password, WiFi codes, etc., for all accounts and WiFi networks you have in the device
7. Go into Settings-Apps-All and note which apps you have disabled
Once you have everything you think you need, do a Factory Reset via the menus, then once it completes and you are back at the setup screen, power off, remove and reinstall the battery, and power up holding VOL DOWN+POWER to go into HBOOT, then perform the Factory Reset from there as well. The phone will reboot to the setup screen, go through that.
Google contacts should restore automatically, or use VZW Backup to restore contacts, then once all contacts are back you can restore the Message backup (might have to copy the backup file back to it's original location). If you want to disable apps, best to do them at this step. Setup you local WiFi and any additional accounts if you need to. Then start Play Store twice, pausing about a minute or two between, on the second start load all updates. Now go to Google and the Play Store your computer and select "My Android Apps", and click on the "Verizon HTC ADR6425LVW" icon, from that point you can see the apps you have for that device and other apps in your library, select Install for the ones you want and they will be pushed out to the phone and install. Once that is all done run each app at least once to finish it's setup (this is important, some apps will hold the WakeLock until their setup is complete, draining the battery quickly if you don't finish the setup). Now just change home screens and such as needed and tweak.
With a little practice, this entire procedure can be done in under 30 minutes, depending on your connection speed, number of apps to install, and amount of tweaking needed.
If you are doing anything "weird", like POP3 mail accounts, you might have to back those up separately if they are not stored on the server.