[Q] Problem with GPS after Flashing....

OP freezy74

30th March 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I had a rooted S3, Multiple ROM's and my google maps(GPS signal) just never worked right. seemed best on the last AOKP milestone....

So I swap over to my friends old i605, Flash that version of the AOPK milestone which is still 4.3 and GPS will not locate at all. What A pain. This phone had an old 4.2 Liquid smooth ROM (4.2) and it worked fine. Flashed AOKP 4.3 now not at all. ROM is rock solid besides that so i'd like to stay on it, but it absolutely kills me to have to use my wife's Iphone when we need Nav.....

Thanks for the help...
30th March 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 19

123 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezy74

I had a rooted S3, Multiple ROM's and my google maps(GPS signal) just never worked right. seemed best on the last AOKP milestone....

So I swap over to my friends old i605, Flash that version of the AOPK milestone which is still 4.3 and GPS will not locate at all. What A pain. This phone had an old 4.2 Liquid smooth ROM (4.2) and it worked fine. Flashed AOKP 4.3 now not at all. ROM is rock solid besides that so i'd like to stay on it, but it absolutely kills me to have to use my wife's Iphone when we need Nav.....

Thanks for the help...

when i have gps problems in roms, i just install TopNTP, and chose Derek Gordon. in my case it works a lot.
this is the thread in xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2198319
31st March 2014, 02:53 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkurei

when i have gps problems in roms, i just install TopNTP, and chose Derek Gordon. in my case it works a lot.
this is the thread in xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2198319

Didn't seem to work for me, not sure if its just me or not...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread