Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,870 Members 50,250 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY MAGE I527 SOFTWARE 4.2.2 Plesse help

Tip us?

elaraj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default UNLOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY MAGE I527 SOFTWARE 4.2.2 Plesse help

Thanks

jzsidebott
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by elaraj View Post

Thanks
So... to get a better response, you should explain what exactly you are wanting. Also, researching this thread can answer most of your questios

BoiBundy
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzsidebott View Post
So... to get a better response, you should explain what exactly you are wanting. Also, researching this thread can answer most of your questios
+1 jzsidebott is right. We have no idea what you are asking. So give us some details or search the threads, google is your friend

elaraj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzsidebott View Post

I am trying to unlock my galaxy mega I527 AT&T verison software 4.2.2

Thank you

elaraj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiBundy View Post
+1 jzsidebott is right. We have no idea what you are asking. So give us some details or search the threads, google is your friend

Thank you

BoiBundy
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:

Thank you
By unlock you mean: Unlock it from AT&T, to use it with other carriers ie. T-mobile, simple mobile or to go overseas and use a different simcard?

elaraj
Old
(Last edited by elaraj; 3rd June 2014 at 06:20 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
By unlock you mean: Unlock it from AT&T, to use it with other carriers ie. T-mobile, simple mobile or to go overseas and use a different simcard?
what's the different ? unlock sim will work with tmobile sim and overseas also . isn't that true ?

BoiBundy
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
what's the different ? unlock sim will work with tmobile sim and overseas also . isn't that true ?
Technically no, they are not the same. However if you did find a way to Sim unlock, it would work overseas too.

I'm guessing you're looking for a free way to Sim unlock your phone. And as far as I know there is none. However people have had success with Chainfire's
RegionUnlock. It may or may not work I can't say, I don't even have a usable sim card to test it for you. But you have to be ROOTED for it to work. I hope I helped.

elaraj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Technically no, they are not the same. However if you did find a way to Sim unlock, it would work overseas too.

I'm guessing you're looking for a free way to Sim unlock your phone. And as far as I know there is none. However people have had success with Chainfire's
RegionUnlock. It may or may not work I can't say, I don't even have a usable sim card to test it for you. But you have to be ROOTED for it to work. I hope I helped.
so if I unlock the phone with RegionUnlock it will work with tmobile but it will not work overseas ?

BoiBundy
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
so if I unlock the phone with RegionUnlock it will work with tmobile but it will not work overseas ?
Nah, IF RegionUnlock DOES unlock your phone, it will work with t-mobile and overseas, because its unlocking All Regions, even local sim cards will work!