OP Soulj4h

27th March 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 20

255 posts
More
Hi,

So there are a few apps which I want staying in memory. I.E. I don't want Android to kill it. Is there such an app that can do this and if not, is there a script? I believe Super Charger? If Super Charger, how do I use it?

To summarize, I want a few apps (the phone, the messaging, true caller, and ex dialer) to get highest priority/never die.

Is this possible?
27th March 2014, 05:35 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Thanks Meter: 445

1,000 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulj4h

Hi,

So there are a few apps which I want staying in memory. I.E. I don't want Android to kill it. Is there such an app that can do this and if not, is there a script? I believe Super Charger? If Super Charger, how do I use it?

To summarize, I want a few apps (the phone, the messaging, true caller, and ex dialer) to get highest priority/never die.

Is this possible?

Check for an app on Play Store.
It is called "Pimp My ROM".
It has 2 versions 'Alpha' and 'Beta'

One of them (or maybe both, I don't remember exactly) has the option to lock app in memory. But this options works only for ICS+.

If above options does not work
Also alternately you can try Lower OOM value of these apps using ROM Toolbox Pro.

Press Thanks if helped.
The Following User Says Thank You to hnkotnis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
priority
Previous Thread Next Thread