Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,241 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Genuine wireless charging back

Tip us?
 
bnathan
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 71
Join Date: May 2006
Default Genuine wireless charging back

Hey guys has anyone seen where t purchase the genuine wireless charging back as shown here?
http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cel...EP-CG900IBUSTA
I don't want the S-View wireless charging option but just the back. Seems like all the accessories are in VERY short supply. Why doesn't Samsung have everything ready to go at launch? Seems it would hurt themselves to not have accessories to sell with the phones.
 
eyecon82
Old
#2  
eyecon82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1648
Posts: 2,235
Join Date: May 2010
I've seen them at T-Mobile stores

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
 
jrburkh
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 42
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnathan View Post
Hey guys has anyone seen where t purchase the genuine wireless charging back as shown here?
http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cel...EP-CG900IBUSTA
I don't want the S-View wireless charging option but just the back. Seems like all the accessories are in VERY short supply. Why doesn't Samsung have everything ready to go at launch? Seems it would hurt themselves to not have accessories to sell with the phones.
They have it listed on Amazon.
 
bnathan
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 71
Join Date: May 2006
Amazon has it listed as shipping in 1 to 3 months.

Sent from my SM-G900I using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
robstunner
Old
#5  
robstunner's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 503
Posts: 3,839
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicagoland
Register your phone on samsung.com and you can get a 50% off coupon. Then just wait for it to come in stock on samsungs website and get it for.... half off!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robstunner For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bnathan
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 71
Join Date: May 2006
That's only in America

Sent from my SM-G900I using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
socalwrxx
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jul 2011
Im pleasantly surprised, based off the photo's of the wireless cover that it is not as thick as the S4 wireless charging cover.
This means we should be able to use any case available
 
nba1341
Old
#8  
nba1341's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 164
Posts: 1,079
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Bernardino, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalwrxx View Post
Im pleasantly surprised, based off the photo's of the wireless cover that it is not as thick as the S4 wireless charging cover.
This means we should be able to use any case available
I was wondering this too

I hope thats the case
Nexus 7 (2013) 16GB: 4.3 rooted
T-Mobile Galaxy S4 16GB: CM 10.2
T-Mobile Note 3 32GB: Stock rooted
 
eyecon82
Old
#9  
eyecon82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1648
Posts: 2,235
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalwrxx View Post
Im pleasantly surprised, based off the photo's of the wireless cover that it is not as thick as the S4 wireless charging cover.
This means we should be able to use any case available
Photos won't show the difference. It's only a millimeter or 2 of a difference

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eyecon82 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jpmcnown
Old
#10  
jpmcnown's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 138
Posts: 411
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Topeka, Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by robstunner View Post
Register your phone on samsung.com and you can get a 50% off coupon. Then just wait for it to come in stock on samsungs website and get it for.... half off!
50% off any mobile accessory under $50. The s-View wireless charging cover is $70.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	samsung.jpg
Views:	1645
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	2684139  
Samsung Galaxy S5, 16+64, Locked down like an iPhone HTC One M8 32+64 /S-off/ Unlocked/ Rooted/ Rom'd, Samsung Galaxy S5, 16+64 Again (Thanks Geohot)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes