Add Frequency Bands to Your Qualcomm Device

Those of you who travel quite a bit undoubtedly own more than one device due to frequency band … more

More Android 5.0 Details Revealed, Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker – XDA TV

Google talks more about Android 5.0 Lollipop! That and much … more

Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner of American phone manufacturer … more

Received text posts above first sent text?

OP JL84

27th March 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

46 posts
Hello,

I'm having something strange with my text messages on my ATT GS4. When I send a text, sometimes the reply will post on the message before my text... so if i send one or two messages, i may not even see it as its showing above my two texts, instead of just popping up at the bottom, under my text, make sense?

so weird...

Any thoughts?
28th March 2014, 02:29 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL84

Hello,

I'm having something strange with my text messages on my ATT GS4. When I send a text, sometimes the reply will post on the message before my text... so if i send one or two messages, i may not even see it as its showing above my two texts, instead of just popping up at the bottom, under my text, make sense?

so weird...

Any thoughts?

Is your clock set to use the server time? Mine wasn't and my text messages were out of sync.
28th March 2014, 06:20 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

46 posts
Well I found that the check box for provider automatic date n time was un checked. Will see if that's all it was...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread