Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,210 Members 48,588 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How can i install games in SD Card???

Tip us?
 
Gamer11
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2014
Phone [Q] How can i install games in SD Card???

I have a game that have .obb game data. Will this work if i put it in external SD Card (Android>Obb) Because i dont have space in device storage
 
luisbraz
Old
#2  
luisbraz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 114
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Faro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer11 View Post
I have a game that have .obb game data. Will this work if i put it in external SD Card (Android>Obb) Because i dont have space in device storage
Use FolderMount from playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...evasque.fmount
I have 3 games with 2GB each, and still have 2.7GB free in the internal memory.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (GT-I9195)
Rom: CM11
 
Gamer11
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2014
Unhappy My device is not rooted

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisbraz View Post
Use FolderMount from playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...evasque.fmount
I have 3 games with 2GB each, and still have 2.7GB free in the internal memory.
My device is not rooted.
 
luisbraz
Old
#4  
luisbraz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 114
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Faro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer11 View Post
My device is not rooted.
Well, now you have a reason to root it!
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (GT-I9195)
Rom: CM11
 
Whosat
Old
#5  
Whosat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 220
Posts: 665
Join Date: May 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
I.e. can't be done without root as the stock ROM does not have support for it
Galaxy Note 3 N9005 //
Galaxy S4 Mini (LTE/GT-I9195): Rooting FAQ | CM11 | CM10.2 | Link2SD
Latest GApps
 
iFlasher
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 98
Posts: 386
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Piņas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosat View Post
I.e. can't be done without root as the stock ROM does not have support for it
You cant do it without root...
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes