Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,558 Members 44,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

stuck in bootloop

Tip us?

Akhi87936
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default stuck in bootloop

my a2 is stuck in bootloop while trying to install liquid smooth rom ..............want to fxz ..............dont know what version im using (mearet,searet,asiaops)..........using indian version of a2...............plz tell me what file to flash(plz giv me the link)...........

devilhunter47
Old
Thanks Meter 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhi87936 View Post
my a2 is stuck in bootloop while trying to install liquid smooth rom ..............want to fxz ..............dont know what version im using (mearet,searet,asiaops)..........using indian version of a2...............plz tell me what file to flash(plz giv me the link)...........
If your phone is not at n t then u can flash any other fxz except at n t fxz..India version is SEARET..u can find the link in the atrix firmware thread

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to devilhunter47 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

g-nigh
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Be careful of what version of FXZ you flash if your phone has previously update to ICS you may brick your phone, search the forums for the correct version, but if i were you would stick to flash stock ICS with RSD to be in the safe side.

Akhi87936
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Got d file from droid developera site....... Ty all

Sent from my MB865 using xda app-developers app