(Note : Currently work on M8 only and needs root.)
Here are the HTC Sense 6 Apps extracted from the playstore :
1) HTC Service Pack = http://d-h.st/C3r (Thanks to Amal Das) [WORKING]
2) HTC Sense TV = http://d-h.st/wG4 [WORKING]
3) HTC Zoe = Link below [WORKING]
4) HTC Gallery = Link below [NOT WORKING / INSTALLS BUT SHOWS NOT COMPATIBLE]
5) HTC Blinkfeed Launcher = Link below [NOT WORKING / INSTALLS BUT SHOWS NOT COMPATIBLE]
6) Libs and framework files required by Gallery and Zoe = Link below
7) HTC Music : Link below
8) HTC Notes : http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...7&d=1395922287 (Thanks to AT&T M8 Forum)
9) HTC Calculator : http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...3&d=1396240412 (Thanks to Sprint M8 Forum)
10) HTC Flashlight : http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...9&d=1396415054 (Thanks to Sprint M8 Forum)
UPDATE = http://www.mediafire.com/?wzj7v10iu58jw5i
contains all the apks and libs.
UPDATE 2 : @gakugaku managed to load / open the blinkfeed launcher but feeds still don't load (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...nt=110)… go thank him.
UPDATE 3 : @gakugaku managed to load / open the gallery by removing the security check but pics don't load at the moment (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=284).
Apps currently work only on 4.4+ devices and apps which work on most of the phones are :
1) HTC Zoe (Opens but says , update app and redirects to play store.)
2) HTC Blinkfeed (Modified one) (Launcher opens but doesn't load feed.)
3) HTC Gallery (Modified one) (Opens but doesn't load pictures.)
4) HTC Sense TV (Opens but doesn't work)
5) HTC Service Pack (Worked on my phone running 4.4+.)
UPDATE 4 : Feeds load now , thanks to @gakugaku : See Page 38
UPDATE 5 : Weather now showing in blinkfeed launcher : See Page 49-51
UPDATE 6: Install V8 :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post51621342 , no need of service pack now.
UPDATE 7 : V9 now available with a lot of colour options available : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1085
UPDATE 8: V10 now available : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1329
UPDATE 9 : V10 (New version from play store) available : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1773
UDATE 10 : New link to the thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2735764
HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS :
1) Download the Blinkfeed port (Any version from V8- V10 as V7 and lower requires service pack)
2) Flash it using custom recovery
3) Reboot and enjoy.