Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,401 Members 44,962 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] I am in trouble...

Tip us?
 
surfactant
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2014
Unhappy [HELP] I am in trouble...

Brothers
Please help me .. i was on cm11 kitkat rom now yesterday on xda i saw the jellybean update i downloaded the .ftp file and flashed it using flashtool on my xperia m C1905 and at last i got some error ERR_=MINOR like this i thought maybe the file is corrupted i will download a new one till that i will flash with my original firware back but when i flashed it sucessfully got flashed but now my phone restarts after showing xperia logo and continous to restart please help me
 
gamer649
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 323
Posts: 737
Join Date: Feb 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfactant View Post
Brothers
Please help me .. i was on cm11 kitkat rom now yesterday on xda i saw the jellybean update i downloaded the .ftp file and flashed it using flashtool on my xperia m C1905 and at last i got some error ERR_=MINOR like this i thought maybe the file is corrupted i will download a new one till that i will flash with my original firware back but when i flashed it sucessfully got flashed but now my phone restarts after showing xperia logo and continous to restart please help me
You will need to flash the 4.3 kernel. You can find it in one of the threads regarding 4.3 in the general section.

Sent from my C1905 using xda app-developers app
My Devices:
My Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact | ROM: Modified Stock | Base Firmware/BuildNumber: 14.4.A.0.108 | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: Stock (Unlockable Bootloader) | Network: giffgaff Stolen
My Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012) | ROM: CM11 | Base Firmware/Build Number: 11-20140527-NIGHTLY-grouper | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: CM11 | Network: N/A
Backup/Development Phone: Sony Xperia M C1905
 
surfactant
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
You will need to flash the 4.3 kernel. You can find it in one of the threads regarding 4.3 in the general section.

Sent from my C1905 using xda app-developers app
i reflashed will 4.1 firmware still my phone reboots after showing xperia logo
 
gamer649
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 323
Posts: 737
Join Date: Feb 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfactant View Post
i reflashed will 4.1 firmware still my phone reboots after showing xperia logo
If you have reflashed 4.1 you will need the stock 4.1 kernel. I don't know if there is one in the forums.

Sent from my C1905 using xda app-developers app
My Devices:
My Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact | ROM: Modified Stock | Base Firmware/BuildNumber: 14.4.A.0.108 | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: Stock (Unlockable Bootloader) | Network: giffgaff Stolen
My Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012) | ROM: CM11 | Base Firmware/Build Number: 11-20140527-NIGHTLY-grouper | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: CM11 | Network: N/A
Backup/Development Phone: Sony Xperia M C1905
 
surfactant
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
If you have reflashed 4.1 you will need the stock 4.1 kernel. I don't know if there is one in the
forms
bro can you please tell me where can i find this kernal.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes