No registration required

SD Card Not Working

OP Spunkiest

27th March 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

67 posts
Hey,

I backed up my whole system via CWM to my SD card while I was trying a new ROM out. When I went to restore there were no back-ups found? I checked my phone memory as well as my SD card and found absolutely nothing. Thee is also another thing, when I move music to my SD card it won't play but when I move it to the internal memory it play fine?
Is my SD card faulty at all? Would a reformat sort it out?

Edit: Also when I take a picture, the picture will be unsupported format and I can't view it on my computer either?
30th March 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkiest

Hey,

I backed up my whole system via CWM to my SD card while I was trying a new ROM out. When I went to restore there were no back-ups found? I checked my phone memory as well as my SD card and found absolutely nothing. Thee is also another thing, when I move music to my SD card it won't play but when I move it to the internal memory it play fine?
Is my SD card faulty at all? Would a reformat sort it out?

Edit: Also when I take a picture, the picture will be unsupported format and I can't view it on my computer either?

when you are in settings those it shows that the sd card is mounted? have you tried the sd card on a computer? if the info you had in the sd card doesnīt shows up then you should try formatting the card.
30th March 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

67 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhudgson

when you are in settings those it shows that the sd card is mounted? have you tried the sd card on a computer? if the info you had in the sd card doesnīt shows up then you should try formatting the card.

It did show the SD card was mounted and that it was fine. Whenever I put data on it (music, photos, apks etc etc) they would just either get deleted, corrupted or not work at all.....
I have reformatted my SD card and it is working fine for now...
14th April 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
try using a different card, for example my note 2 did not accept 32 gigabytes SanDisk, I had to buy kingston 32gb class 10
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread