FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

HTC Developer Edition order status

183 posts
Thanks Meter: 46
 
By darkodin14, Senior Member on 27th March 2014, 06:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Post your order status from HTC here.

I got lucky with my order when they put it up by mistake.
Order date 03/25/14

At first it said Ships the 25th, delivers the 26th.

Today this updated to Ships the 27th, Delivers the 28th

Hoping it would ship out early!

Current Status: Picking
 
 
27th March 2014, 06:33 PM |#2  
kirdroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 329
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkodin14

Post your order status from HTC here.

I got lucky with my order when they put it up by mistake.
Order date 03/25/14

At first it said Ships the 25th, delivers the 26th.

Today this updated to Ships the 27th, Delivers the 28th

Hoping it would ship out early!

Current Status: Picking

That's how it was last year, everyday it changes. Tomorrow it will say ships 28th, delivers 29th. So don't get your hopes too high
27th March 2014, 06:46 PM |#3  
Win_Wizard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Glen Mills, PA
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
just got off the phone they ship april 3rd.
27th March 2014, 06:47 PM |#4  
darkodin14's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New York City, NY
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirdroid

That's how it was last year, everyday it changes. Tomorrow it will say ships 28th, delivers 29th. So don't get your hopes too high

Ahh man...

I already got my Otterbox Commuter for it. I hate waiting.
27th March 2014, 06:47 PM |#5  
surge27's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
Same here but when I talked to customer service....available to ship 4/3

BUT a buddy of kine called and the rep he talked to said shipments will start delivering today...fingers crossed
27th March 2014, 07:20 PM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Flag nassau
Thanks Meter: 674
 
Donate to Me
More
I ordered from Amazon dev edition when will they hv in stock

Sent from my HTC Butterfly S using Tapatalk
27th March 2014, 10:17 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
I ordered it yesterday, Status: picking. Ships today, delivery for tomorrow.
27th March 2014, 11:40 PM |#8  
wangtang2k's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ronkonkoma
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanaticny

I ordered it yesterday, Status: picking. Ships today, delivery for tomorrow.

Tracking status will tell you that it will ship tomorrow and arrive the next business day and so on until April 3rd rolls out. I just got off the phone with a rep and he told me (and other xda users apparently) that the phone will ship no earlier than the 3rd of April. I placed my order for the M8 Dev on the second call block since the first one was apparently sold out right after the M8's official announcement and the website temporarily disabled purchases of the phone. So who knows? lol Some people maybe get the phone earlier. As for me? I'm doing some homework on what case and glass screen to buy. The Dot View case looks neat but I wish it had a clear back cover. Anyways, good luck with the orders, guys
27th March 2014, 11:42 PM |#9  
Account currently disabled
Flag nassau
Thanks Meter: 674
 
Donate to Me
More
I see that Amazon have dev editions so I guess they will ship on the 3rd also

Sent from my HTC Butterfly S using Tapatalk
27th March 2014, 11:50 PM |#10  
SolarTrans's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
I've tried to order from HTC (under 2 emails so far but haven't tried different cards), and immediately after I've placed the order it has said "Cancellation Requested". I have no idea what's going on, and really don't want to call them :
Has anyone else experienced this?
27th March 2014, 11:51 PM |#11  
Account currently disabled
Flag nassau
Thanks Meter: 674
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarTrans

I've tried to order from HTC (under 2 emails so far but haven't tried different cards), and immediately after I've placed the order it has said "Cancellation Requested". I have no idea what's going on, and really don't want to call them :
Has anyone else experienced this?

They hv done it to me that's why I ordered from Amazon

Sent from my HTC Butterfly S using Tapatalk

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes