Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

XDA & New Relic Performance Monitoring [Sponsored]

In other posts we’ve raved about New Relic Mobile for monitoring performance of our … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Anyone switched from M7 to M8?

OP kirtusl92

31st March 2014, 01:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hey there.

I still am using the HTC one m7 version, with the 4.7 inch screen

Coming from an iphone 5 before, I chose m7 because of its huge screen compared to the iphone.

Now, it's starting to look small on me...does the 4.7 to 5.0 inches really make that huge of a difference?

I was thinking about switching to samsung galaxy note 3, but I for some reason cannot stand AMOLED..

So I ask those who have previously gone from M7 to M8, is the screen really that noticeably different, mostly when watching videos?

Thanks.
31st March 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,645

5,470 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirtusl92

Hey there.

I still am using the HTC one m7 version, with the 4.7 inch screen

Coming from an iphone 5 before, I chose m7 because of its huge screen compared to the iphone.

Now, it's starting to look small on me...does the 4.7 to 5.0 inches really make that huge of a difference?

I was thinking about switching to samsung galaxy note 3, but I for some reason cannot stand AMOLED..

So I ask those who have previously gone from M7 to M8, is the screen really that noticeably different, mostly when watching videos?

Thanks.

Yeah it's a nice size now i had m7 and note 3 and now m8, m8 is just right size for me
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythenut For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread