Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 46,550 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] emergency calls only displaying on my sgy

Tip us?
 
Sj Singh
Old
#1  
Sj Singh's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default [HELP] emergency calls only displaying on my sgy

I installed Hyperion 8 Final build today but when i entered my sim card it's was not detected on my sgy it is getting emergency calls only message in the statusbar.I am unable to call or recieve calls.Please give a solution for this.

My sim card is working and worked perfectly on stock rom.

Thanks in advance.
 
marcussmith2626
Old
#2  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2365
Posts: 4,393
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
you have lost imei

flash the ril fix from the hyperion thread in cwm with system mounted

this happens when you flash a rom built on new firmware whilst using a kernel that is using an older ramdisk

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360


My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ImBJ
Old
#3  
ImBJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 256
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Kolkata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sj Singh View Post
I installed Hyperion 8 Final build today but when i entered my sim card it's was not detected on my sgy it is getting emergency calls only message in the statusbar.I am unable to call or recieve calls.Please give a solution for this.

My sim card is working and worked perfectly on stock rom.

Thanks in advance.
read the rom thread !! fix is there !!
My Works:
My Facebook Page: Dark-Droids

Dont Say Thanks HIT It....

 
Sj Singh
Old
#4  
Sj Singh's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Feb 2014
I flashed ril fix but still no imei

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
 
marcussmith2626
Old
#5  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2365
Posts: 4,393
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sj Singh View Post
I flashed ril fix but still no imei

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
make sure you flashed it with system mounted

else
change kernels
or
change stock rom baseband

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360


My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Sj Singh
Old
#6  
Sj Singh's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Feb 2014
Can you tell me which kernel should i use.
 
marcussmith2626
Old
#7  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2365
Posts: 4,393
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sj Singh View Post
Can you tell me which kernel should i use.
any you like that are for stock based roms

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360


My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Sj Singh
Old
#8  
Sj Singh's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626 View Post
any you like that are for stock based roms
Thnxx for telling but i found something different maybe wrong in my system i dont know too much but i think this could be the reason behind lost imei even after flashing ril fix.

I am an indian user it should be (ddmd1)

If it is the cause of my problem plzz tell me & also suggest a solution for this.
 
Sj Singh
Old
#9  
Sj Singh's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sj Singh View Post
Thnxx for telling but i found something different maybe wrong in my system i dont know too much but i think this could be the reason behind lost imei even after flashing ril fix.

I am an indian user it should be (ddmd1)

If it is the cause of my problem plzz tell me & also suggest a solution for this.
PDA:S5360DXLL1
Phone:S5360DDMD1
CSC:S5360OLBLL1
 
marcussmith2626
Old
#10  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2365
Posts: 4,393
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sj Singh View Post
Thnxx for telling but i found something different maybe wrong in my system i dont know too much but i think this could be the reason behind lost imei even after flashing ril fix.

I am an indian user it should be (ddmd1)

If it is the cause of my problem plzz tell me & also suggest a solution for this.
the ri fix should work - did you mount system in cwm before you flashed it?

else change kernels

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360


My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!

The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes