Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 48,280 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Section for Desire 200,300, 500 ,600 ,601

Tip us?
 
stefanovasj
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: May 2011
Default Section for Desire 200,300, 500 ,600 ,601

Hello, i wanted to ask why isn't there a development section for these phones yet?They have been out for a while and i have one and i'd like to get a custom rom on it but no one is developing for them.Why is that?
 
standak14
Old
#2  
standak14's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 162
Join Date: Apr 2013
I would join. I own a HTC Desire 601 and would like custom recovery for root please
 
djtinxo
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 75
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by standak14 View Post
I would join. I own a HTC Desire 601 and would like custom recovery for root please
I also own a desire 601 and I would like to know how to root it properly, any suggestions?
 
Lgrootnoob
Old
#4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 485
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas

 
DONATE TO ME
---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanovasj View Post
Hello, i wanted to ask why isn't there a development section for these phones yet?They have been out for a while and i have one and i'd like to get a custom rom on it but no one is developing for them.Why is that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by standak14 View Post
I would join. I own a HTC Desire 601 and would like custom recovery for root please
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtinxo View Post
I also own a desire 601 and I would like to know how to root it properly, any suggestions?
http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/forum/203-htc-desire/

Heres the motherload!
Have fun!
 
standak14
Old
(Last edited by standak14; 14th November 2013 at 06:24 PM.)
#5  
standak14's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 162
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgrootnoob View Post
---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------
http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/forum/203-htc-desire/

Heres the motherload!
Have fun!
Really helpful post
 
Lgrootnoob
Old
#6  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 485
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by standak14 View Post
Really helpful post
Are you being sarcastic?
Im not familiar with this model and thats the only place I could think of.
 
standak14
Old
#7  
standak14's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 162
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgrootnoob View Post
Are you being sarcastic?
Im not familiar with this model and thats the only place I could think of.
Sorry. Thanks for the effort
The Following User Says Thank You to standak14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
NO23
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2010
hello

I too am interested
 
gakarica
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jul 2013
one more vote for this section.its strange how its not there still.
 
gakarica
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jul 2013
I am sorry for reviving this thread,but can we have a word from actuall moderation if this is section is in plan at all?I think there are alot of owners by now and those models are not so new anymore.Much to discuss and to do about theese phones.Might be just my opinion tho.Thanks in advance.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes