[Q] Mobile Data Problem w/ Kitkat ROMs

OP AznBorder11

27th March 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi all, long time lurker and it's finally come to the point where I don't know what to do about my problem.

I've tried running multiple ROMs, CM10, CM11, AOSP, Carbon KK and for some reason, for each of these ROMs, the data doesn't seem to work. I have full reception and everything works well except I can't seem to get any sort of data transfer.

The only time the data works is when I restock the phone back to ATT I747 UCUEMJB stock ontop of installing the Modem CWM I747UCUEMJB.

I'm currently running AOSB Kitkat 1.2.9
Kernel version 3.4.79-cyanogenmod-g29c22cf
Modem CWM I747UCUEMJB

Any thoughts on how I can fix this data problem?
28th March 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #2  

1 posts
I am also facing this problme. I have only one ROM with working data is unified version for S3 of Illusion Rom. On SCH-R530U

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk
28th March 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznBorder11

Hi all, long time lurker and it's finally come to the point where I don't know what to do about my problem.

I've tried running multiple ROMs, CM10, CM11, AOSP, Carbon KK and for some reason, for each of these ROMs, the data doesn't seem to work. I have full reception and everything works well except I can't seem to get any sort of data transfer.

The only time the data works is when I restock the phone back to ATT I747 UCUEMJB stock ontop of installing the Modem CWM I747UCUEMJB.

I'm currently running AOSB Kitkat 1.2.9
Kernel version 3.4.79-cyanogenmod-g29c22cf
Modem CWM I747UCUEMJB

Any thoughts on how I can fix this data problem?

So I actually got it working and it was a weird fix... I've been using ATT_I747_UCUEMJP_StockRestore_2282014.zip to bring it back to stock and then using the rooting system from that stock rom.

My friend suggested to try using another root, so I brough it back to CF-Autoroot and it works. Not sure why... but maybe give it a try if your using that stock rom?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread