Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,254 Members 36,121 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] t0lte GPS issue

Tip us?

sacredchitt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] t0lte GPS issue

I've tried 8 different roms, different kernels, searched "the google" and as much of these forums as I could... My GPS on my t0lte (vzw Note II) will not receive any satellites.

I humbly ask, tail between my legs, what must i do to get my GPS working on my note II again?

scoobysnack
Old
Thanks Meter 348

DONATE TO ME
http://www.mediafire.com/download/71...V2_GPS_FIX.zip

I made this patch the other day for our ROM is worked for some people. Let me know if it works for you also.
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobysnack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sacredchitt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
with this patch, most GPS using apps FC, the rest just sow that GPS is turned off.

I've been through all the settings, twice because I hate looking like an idiot, I'll test anything you got, give you any info you need to try to get this fixed!

scoobysnack
Old
Thanks Meter 348

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredchitt View Post
with this patch, most GPS using apps FC, the rest just sow that GPS is turned off.

I've been through all the settings, twice because I hate looking like an idiot, I'll test anything you got, give you any info you need to try to get this fixed!
Have you tried our sky note rom?
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobysnack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sacredchitt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnack View Post
Have you tried our sky note rom?
Trying it now.
Sorry, work got hectic. I'll let you know shortly

sacredchitt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
weird, WiFi wont turn on. went back to CM and WiFi works, came back to Sky... no WiFi... cant test GPS because apps on market, through WiFi (currently mobile data challenged with my location)

sacredchitt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
fixed it, sorry for your wasted time.
took it back to stock, re-flashed 4.3, then installed Sky again. works like a dream. all issues fixed.

yay
The Following User Says Thank You to sacredchitt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scoobysnack
Old
Thanks Meter 348

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredchitt View Post
fixed it, sorry for your wasted time.
took it back to stock, re-flashed 4.3, then installed Sky again. works like a dream. all issues fixed.

yay
I hope you enjoy it