Post Reply

M8 carbon fiber case

OP djmatt604

14th May 2014, 06:46 AM   |  #1  
djmatt604's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Vancity
Thanks Meter: 1,793
 
1,768 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Nothing special but thought I'd share. Loving it. Just arrived from Hong Kong today...it's a very tight fit to the phone and provides great shell protection to the back and ends of the phone. It cost 12 bucks with free shipping and came with an anti reflective screen protector. Shipped in about 10 days.

EBay seller's name is platinumarrow if anyone's interested.



Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to djmatt604 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Ashford
Thanks Meter: 32
 
138 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Looks similar to an OSIR one I used to have for my iPhone.
15th May 2014, 07:32 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
I'm a huge fan of anything carbon fiber. But 12 bucks? That seems a little cheap for something made out of CF, doesn't it?

EDIT: It's plastic with a CF finish. Still cool. But now you've got me looking for a case actually made of carbon fiber lol
Last edited by sparky_005; 15th May 2014 at 07:40 PM.
15th May 2014, 08:03 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky_005

I'm a huge fan of anything carbon fiber. But 12 bucks? That seems a little cheap for something made out of CF, doesn't it?

EDIT: It's plastic with a CF finish. Still cool. But now you've got me looking for a case actually made of carbon fiber lol

Let me know if you come across one.. I would love a real CF case even though they might be pricey
15th May 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aventador7

Let me know if you come across one.. I would love a real CF case even though they might be pricey

I will. Haven't found one yet, all of the ones I've found are plastic with a CF finish. I'll keep looking though

Sent from my VZW HTC One M8
15th May 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aventador7

Let me know if you come across one.. I would love a real CF case even though they might be pricey

I've read that real carbon fiber can interfere with cell signals, so you might want to keep that in mind.
15th May 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindfulSheep

I've read that real carbon fiber can interfere with cell signals, so you might want to keep that in mind.

Maybe that's why I'm having such a hard time finding one :P

Sent from my VZW HTC One M8
16th May 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #8  
djmatt604's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Vancity
Thanks Meter: 1,793
 
1,768 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
I still love it. For what it cost and the protection it's giving me I am happy

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to djmatt604 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2014, 03:44 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatt604

I still love it. For what it cost and the protection it's giving me I am happy

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That's what counts mate

Sent from my VZW HTC One M8
16th May 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Is it real carbon fiber or is it "carbon fiber"?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One (M8) Accessories by ThreadRank