[Q] Looking for a good rom for my wife

OP Maxwell Powerbangz

29th March 2014, 01:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Just got her phone back from LG after some warranty repair (front keys stopped working) and figured now would be a good time to flash a new Rom for her. I understand that everyone has there favorites but I'm mainly looking for something fully functional. In other words I need both the 3g and 4glte to work as well as camera and anything else she might get mad about if it doesn't work as it did before. I was thinking about cynogenmod but read on the known issues page that 3g don't work

The reason I want to do this is cause she gets jealous of the "cool things" I do with mine such as theme changing
Last edited by Maxwell Powerbangz; 29th March 2014 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Dam autocorrect
29th March 2014, 01:39 AM   |  #2  
Flag Tucson, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 102

331 posts
More
Can do different themes with different launchers, I use nova launcher for example... As for functionality, if she uses maps or gps a lot I would stay with stock, aosp can get bitchy about gps then it's a lot of flashing back and forth to reset gps data. Trust me. As for 3g and 4g, I didn't have a problem when I used official cm11, just mainly the gps not locking in very accurately, but a lot of stuff you do on aosp can find workarounds for stock

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
29th March 2014, 05:25 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Themer
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 2,230

2,395 posts
Donate to Me
More
Id go with this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2696906

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread