Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,414 Members 53,564 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can i change my house as a cinema?

Tip us?

yandexrhino
Old
(Last edited by yandexrhino; 7th April 2014 at 05:34 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Can i change my house as a cinema?

Watching movies is a habit of mine. I like the theme of boxing, war and technology. Just like the Hunger Games it will only be activated to high-quality by a large screen. But the question is, it's impossible for us to go to the cinema everyday. I thought about watching the movies on TV screen. Lately the idea of purchasing a miracast dongle to realize my dream. Some friends suggest me to purchase a Chromecast that with a simple press of a button on my phone, the movie will show on the TV screen. If you set up a web server and sent the URL to content on that server to your Chromecast, it will play it. Now i don't know the price of Chromecast but feel cheap about this, a similar dongle. I wonder if it is relevant to Netflix and support the apps which Google support at the same time. I really don't know which is better and hope the masters could help me. Thank you!!!

caolihongzhi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Miracast is portable for you with a great functional. High visual you'll get if you use it. Just remote by your smartphone is okay.