FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Somebody help me with my one x+!!

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By dragon1876, Junior Member on 22nd March 2014, 08:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi friends I have this problem:
days ago, I downloaded the last update in the HTC web is the JB 4.2.2 in this link http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-x-att/news/ then I proceeded to update everything was ok and finished the update, the phone reset.
when the phone turn on, I proceeded to check the software information in settings-about and then I noticed of some mistakes like this:
the software is JB 4.1.1 ( doesn´t update),
The WIFI show message ERROR and the the wifi is continuos resetting, and the last the sd card partition disappear!!!!

I attach my boot and now my phone works but without the sd card I need help!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140318-WA0003.jpg
Views:	3726
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	2644501  

28th March 2014, 04:52 PM |#2  
Flag Kastrup
Thanks Meter: 9

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1876

Hi friends I have this problem:
days ago, I downloaded the last update in the HTC web is the JB 4.2.2 in this link http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-x-att/news/ then I proceeded to update everything was ok and finished the update, the phone reset.
when the phone turn on, I proceeded to check the software information in settings-about and then I noticed of some mistakes like this:
the software is JB 4.1.1 ( doesn´t update),
The WIFI show message ERROR and the the wifi is continuos resetting, and the last the sd card partition disappear!!!!

I attach my boot and now my phone works but without the sd card I need help!!

When HBOOT is selected press the Lock button once till the red "FASTBOOT" text changes to blue and it says "HBOOT". If it writes some error about your SDCard, make sure you haven't plugged any cable to the phone. Then use the volume buttons to navigate to "Power Down". If the update is installed correct it should open into HTC Sense. If not, it will probably just keep showing the HTC boot logo.

If that happened hold down the Lock button till all the touch buttons starts to flash and the screens turns off. Now your phone is turned off, so hold now VOLUME DOWN and the LOCK BUTTON to get into the menu again. From here, if your inside HBOOT, you should navigate to Recovery and then install the update if possible or install a backup. There's a few tutorials about that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)