FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

My MiA retired.

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By ememm, Junior Member on 9th February 2014, 09:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
After 2.5 years of using this great piece of hardware, I've moved on and got myself a Moto G.

During those years, I've dropped my Mi410 multiple times, drenched it in rain and manhandled it in many ways, but it never complained and always went strong. The only time I had to use another phone was when I had messed up a flashing and soft bricked it. After Spice service centre returned it without repairing, I, with the help of this great community and some crazy experimentations got it back to life.
Also, I've been using it without a screen guard for almost 2 years and not even a single scratch on its glass. Truly amazing and it makes me wonder if all this hype about Gorilla glass is artificial. So hats off to Foxconn and all other parties involved in the hardware. It's a pity that such great hardware doesn't get the success it deserves because of lack of software support. But thanks to XDA, we could enjoy a large variety of Roms (especially MiUi ;) )and made it a pleasure to use the phone. I was hopeful of a KK update for a while, but then decided to move on to another VFM phone.

So thanks to TjStyle and all other devs and users for sharing their work. I'll keep checking back for a KK update. Hope to see some familiar faces in Moto G forum :)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ememm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ememm Ad-Free

10th February 2014, 04:46 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,410

More
Congrats for Moto g.

I'm on same boat.. Got my moto g on last Saturday already upgraded to kitkat. Feeling awesome experience with KK

Had very good time with mi410, still I'll be using fih-fb0
I miss u guys
15th July 2014, 03:43 PM |#3  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Got my Moto G also.. Using mokee KK..
Still using Spice Mi410 for my secondary number. Truly great n badass phone.. Never complain bout ut strength..

Sent from my Moto G

Current device : XT1033 & XT910
Retired device : Ideos X6
Used by my son : HTC Sensation
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)