FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Lost my Internet service.

28th March 2014, 06:55 PM |#1  
android-incredible's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
I have no Internet connection. I need the app setting for verizon.if I go to Internet connection the app light is off and it is suppose to be on.i don't know the Verizon an setting.to get back my Internet services. I just can use wifi.i can not make or receive phone calls.
 
 
28th March 2014, 07:01 PM |#2  
Mistertac's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,654
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android-incredible

I have no Internet connection. I need the app setting for verizon.if I go to Internet connection the app light is off and it is suppose to be on.i don't know the Verizon an setting.to get back my Internet services. I just can use wifi.i can not make or receive phone calls.

Google.. Verizon APN Settings.

If that's what you're referring to.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mistertac For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th March 2014, 08:04 PM |#3  
android-incredible's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Doesn't work.i think I have to Odin back to stock.the thing is I'm on mdk and I would like to keep mdk.
28th March 2014, 09:47 PM |#4  
Mistertac's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,654
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android-incredible

Doesn't work.i think I have to Odin back to stock.the thing is I'm on mdk and I would like to keep mdk.

Well im also on MDK. Use this in Odin http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2289325

Then root it yada yada yada...

And your good!


Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mistertac For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 02:05 AM |#5  
android-incredible's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac

Well im also on MDK. Use this in Odin http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2289325

Then root it yada yada yada...

And your good!


Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

there are 2 files what file i have to download.
29th March 2014, 05:13 AM |#6  
Mistertac's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,654
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android-incredible

there are 2 files what file i have to download.

This one



Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mistertac For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 06:16 AM |#7  
android-incredible's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac

This one



Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

thanks work 100%.Question to root the phone do i have to use motochop?

i install supersu with motochoper but say there no SU binary installed and supersu cannot install it this is a problem.how could i fix that?
Last edited by android-incredible; 29th March 2014 at 06:55 AM.
29th March 2014, 06:56 AM |#8  
Mistertac's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,654
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android-incredible

thanks work 100%.Question to root the phone do i have to use motochop?

i install supersu with motochoper but say there no SU binary installed and supersu cannot install it this is a problem.how could i fix that?

Did you follow all the directions here???
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2290798

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
29th March 2014, 07:04 AM |#9  
android-incredible's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
im confuse,do i have to install 423399 kernel to install the supersu.
29th March 2014, 07:13 AM |#10  
Mistertac's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,654
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android-incredible

im confuse,do i have to install 423399 kernel to install the supersu.

to root our phones 1st we flash the MD2 pre release kernel using Odin in the PDA slot then use Motochopper then flash back the MDK kernel.

It's all listed and explained in the thread I linked you. Have you followed those steps?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mistertac For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes