Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Note 3 disconnects and reconnects to my pc every few mnutes

OP alt230

28th March 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

100 posts
I have a vzw note 3, Model SM-N900V, android 4.3, baseband N900VVRUBMJE, kernel 3.4.0

When connected to the PC it connects as a media device and eventually shows the root directory. It then disconnects and reconnects every few minutes. Another, possibly related issue is the wifi connection is characterized as "unstable" in pop-ups on the phone. This only happens if Mobile Data is unchecked.
29th March 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #2  
Illinois
Thanks Meter: 583

1,035 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alt230

I have a vzw note 3, Model SM-N900V, android 4.3, baseband N900VVRUBMJE, kernel 3.4.0

When connected to the PC it connects as a media device and eventually shows the root directory. It then disconnects and reconnects every few minutes. Another, possibly related issue is the wifi connection is characterized as "unstable" in pop-ups on the phone. This only happens if Mobile Data is unchecked.

You might want to maybe, I don't know, ask this in the vzw Note 3 forum instead of the vzw Galaxy S3 forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to landshark68 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

100 posts
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark68

You might want to maybe, I don't know, ask this in the vzw Note 3 forum instead of the vzw Galaxy S3 forum.

Absolutely. I can't find the Note 3 Q&A (help) forum. I also can't get the search to work for me (I always get the cat).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
connections, note3, unstable, wifi
Previous Thread Next Thread