FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How to unbrick asus memopad 8 ?

28th March 2014, 08:27 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello
I am newbie

I have asus memopad 8, someone installed Chairfire 3d on my tablet, so It can't boot anymore, I only saw the loading asus logo.
My tablet is rooted, I tried to install stock rom by using default recovery (Power + Vol up) but: installation aborted.
i.imgur.com/2LNWyQc.jpg
I installed Rockusb devices driver do use rkandroidtool, but rkandroitool didn't detected my device.
i.imgur.com/ShI2BPb.png
I am using Win7 ultimate 32bit

So please help me, I have tried many ways for 3 days but not succeeded
PS: I don't know why the device automatically disconnect from my PC, then I must re-connect the usb cable
Last edited by _clonenick_; 28th March 2014 at 08:32 PM.
 
 
29th March 2014, 11:38 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
who can help me, please
29th March 2014, 02:26 PM |#3  
Sakthivel_Subbiah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _clonenick_

who can help me, please

does fastboot works on your device??
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakthivel_Subbiah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 03:25 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakthivel_Subbiah

does fastboot works on your device??

I plugged cable to my laptop,
I held vol - and power, I installed fastboot driver, But when I opened Minimal ADB and Fastboot, then I typed:
adb shell -> error: device not found
abb devices -> no deivces

I held power and vol+, and Minimal ADB and Fastboot:
adb shell -> error: closed
adb devices -> [serial] siteload

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	163
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	2657232
Last edited by _clonenick_; 29th March 2014 at 03:39 PM.
29th March 2014, 03:57 PM |#5  
Sakthivel_Subbiah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _clonenick_

I plugged cable to my laptop,
I held vol - and power, I installed fastboot driver, But when I opened Minimal ADB and Fastboot, then I typed:
adb shell -> error: device not found
abb devices -> no deivces

I held power and vol+, and Minimal ADB and Fastboot:
adb shell -> error: closed
adb devices -> [serial] siteload

Attachment 2657232

friend type fastboot devices and see... if there is any device id
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakthivel_Subbiah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 06:53 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakthivel_Subbiah

friend type fastboot devices and see... if there is any device id

Yeah: 0123456789 fastboot
EDIT: And I don't know why my tablet sometime disconnects, I have to reconnect the usb cable and press Vol - and Power
Last edited by _clonenick_; 29th March 2014 at 06:59 PM.
29th March 2014, 07:08 PM |#7  
Sakthivel_Subbiah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _clonenick_

Yeah: 0123456789 fastboot
EDIT: And I don't know why my tablet sometime disconnects, I have to reconnect the usb cable and press Vol - and Power

ya now your device is in fastboot mode.. now copy your boot.img , system.img and recovery.img to folder where minimal adb and fastboot is situated then type

fastboot flash boot boot.img

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

fastboot flash system system.img

fastboot reboot

thats all
Last edited by Sakthivel_Subbiah; 29th March 2014 at 07:11 PM.
29th March 2014, 07:12 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakthivel_Subbiah

friend type fastboot devices and see... if there is any device id

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakthivel_Subbiah

ya now your device is in fastboot mode.. now copy your boot.img , system.img and recovery.img to folder where minimal adb and fastboot is situated then type

fastboot flash boot boot.img

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

fastboot flash system system.img

fastboot reboot

thats all

please friend, this is the first time I've used android tablet, would you like to tell me where boot.img, recovery.img, system.img are ?
Last edited by _clonenick_; 29th March 2014 at 07:21 PM. Reason: sai cmn chinh ta ad2qds sasf gea dad chaddc
29th March 2014, 07:25 PM |#9  
Sakthivel_Subbiah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _clonenick_

please friend, this is the first time I've used android tablet, would you like to tell me where boot.img, recovery.img, system.img are ?

extract your stock rom.zip you fill find all those ...
29th March 2014, 07:30 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakthivel_Subbiah

extract your stock rom.zip you fill find all those ...

I only saw boot.img
and of course, it doesn't work
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	145
Size:	212.2 KB
ID:	2657606
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes