Tracker Discounts Helps You Find Good Deals on Steam

If you’re a PC gamer, you’re undoubtedly well familiar with Steam. This … more

Sony Extends AOSP Project to the Xperia Z3

While most OEMs simply don’t care about the custom ROM community, others are doing an … more

How Open Source Can Help Your Project w/ Ethan Yonker – BABBQ2014

People have finally recovered from this years Big Android BBQ … more

Add Frequency Bands to Your Qualcomm Device

Those of you who travel quite a bit undoubtedly own more than one device due to frequency band … more

DSP manager? looking for bluetooth equalizer

OP SayWhat10

27th March 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Miami
Thanks Meter: 198

2,424 posts
on my last phones, when running CM10/11, they had a DSP manager app
seemed to be pretty standard on them

is there something like that will work for our flex? or they need CM framework or something
basically what im looking for is that equalizer option where u can tune just the bluetooth , i want to use the equalizer and add highs to it

ive seen some .aps for DSP around but 1) wasnt sure if it'll work on non-cm phones and 2)they all needed to be flashed
im rooted so i was wondering if it was some way to just push the .apk to the system directory
27th March 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #2  
Flag Pittsburgh Pa
Thanks Meter: 38

322 posts
More
I been using noozxoide.....works great
Sent from my LG-LS995 using xda app-developers app
28th March 2014, 08:11 PM   |  #3  
Flag BIRMINGHAM
Thanks Meter: 305

567 posts
More
Viper works great with Bluetooth. Has full range of effects/mods. Surround , vol enhancements. EQ is pretty good to. And it seems since it has its own drivers and embeds itself into root that it does a better job at sound clarity than anything off the play market the average user would download free. Check it out. Has separate interface for phone speaker,Bluetooth, and headset. There's all types of forums on XDA about it. I'd post a link but I'm not sure if its a paid thing or what and definitely don't wanna take away from the developer in any way.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
29th March 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Miami

2,424 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattwheat

Viper works great with Bluetooth. Has full range of effects/mods. Surround , vol enhancements. EQ is pretty good to. And it seems since it has its own drivers and embeds itself into root that it does a better job at sound clarity than anything off the play market the average user would download free. Check it out. Has separate interface for phone speaker,Bluetooth, and headset. There's all types of forums on XDA about it. I'd post a link but I'm not sure if its a paid thing or what and definitely don't wanna take away from the developer in any way.

is it a link to the developers thread? if so thats fine
29th March 2014, 01:00 AM   |  #5  
Flag Pittsburgh Pa
Thanks Meter: 38

322 posts
More
Viper and Acid work great...I would just be hesitant to install any of those without having a recovery in this phone...

Sent from my LG-LS995 using xda app-developers app
29th March 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Miami

2,424 posts
Any reason why? It's just an app, not framework or anything right?
29th March 2014, 09:07 PM   |  #7  
Flag BIRMINGHAM
Thanks Meter: 305

567 posts
More
I've got viper installed on mine. I've had to factory reset a couple times due to modding but have installed it 3-4 times. No issue at all. It doesn't go as deep as framework so there's no worry of bricking. It sounds great with power amp pro. But with headphones or ear buds I use stock player since the Dolby digital hack sounds so good with ear buds.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread