Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,638 Members 54,128 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lockscreen animations after 4.4.2 KITKAT update

Tip us?

oxoconstantineoxo
Old
(Last edited by oxoconstantineoxo; 29th March 2014 at 12:12 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Question [Q] Lockscreen animations after 4.4.2 KITKAT update

Hello there!

My problem is rather aesthetic, but id like to sort it out.

When i had a jelly bean installed on my n9005 and used an "animated wallpaper" (Phase beam) on my Lockscreen i had a nice light effect while hovering my finger above the screen, followed by a nice sound while unlocking.
The funny part is that it dissapeared after update to 4.4.2. and i get that ugly white padlock with a white circle to mess with, like on the stock android .
(but only on the animated wallpaper, while on static one i can still use the ripple effect and ink effect if i like..)
(N9005XXUENB3_N9005OXXENB1_XEO to be exact)

is there a way to get that back? or maybe there is an option im missing out? (im having air functionality ON)
please help me if u can, as i loved the way it looked before, and i really want to get it back

antique_sonic
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1087
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxoconstantineoxo View Post
Hello there!

My problem is rather aesthetic, but id like to sort it out.

When i had a jelly bean installed on my n9005 and used an "animated wallpaper" (Phase beam) on my Lockscreen i had a nice light effect while hovering my finger above the screen, followed by a nice sound while unlocking.
The funny part is that it dissapeared after update to 4.4.2. and i get that ugly white padlock with a white circle to mess with, like on the stock android .
(but only on the animated wallpaper, while on static one i can still use the ripple effect and ink effect if i like..)
(N9005XXUENB3_N9005OXXENB1_XEO to be exact)

is there a way to get that back? or maybe there is an option im missing out? (im having air functionality ON)
please help me if u can, as i loved the way it looked before, and i really want to get it back
This lighting effect has been removed.

Sent from N7105, powered by DittoNote3 v.3.2 with AGNi PSN purestock v3.9.3 OC
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man

Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT
The Following User Says Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]