[Q] Lockscreen animations after 4.4.2 KITKAT update

28th March 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag toruń
Thanks Meter: 3

57 posts
More
Hello there!

My problem is rather aesthetic, but id like to sort it out.

When i had a jelly bean installed on my n9005 and used an "animated wallpaper" (Phase beam) on my Lockscreen i had a nice light effect while hovering my finger above the screen, followed by a nice sound while unlocking.
The funny part is that it dissapeared after update to 4.4.2. and i get that ugly white padlock with a white circle to mess with, like on the stock android .
(but only on the animated wallpaper, while on static one i can still use the ripple effect and ink effect if i like..)
(N9005XXUENB3_N9005OXXENB1_XEO to be exact)

is there a way to get that back? or maybe there is an option im missing out? (im having air functionality ON)
please help me if u can, as i loved the way it looked before, and i really want to get it back
Last edited by oxoconstantineoxo; 29th March 2014 at 12:12 AM.
29th March 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,095

2,100 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxoconstantineoxo

Hello there!

My problem is rather aesthetic, but id like to sort it out.

When i had a jelly bean installed on my n9005 and used an "animated wallpaper" (Phase beam) on my Lockscreen i had a nice light effect while hovering my finger above the screen, followed by a nice sound while unlocking.
The funny part is that it dissapeared after update to 4.4.2. and i get that ugly white padlock with a white circle to mess with, like on the stock android .
(but only on the animated wallpaper, while on static one i can still use the ripple effect and ink effect if i like..)
(N9005XXUENB3_N9005OXXENB1_XEO to be exact)

is there a way to get that back? or maybe there is an option im missing out? (im having air functionality ON)
please help me if u can, as i loved the way it looked before, and i really want to get it back

This lighting effect has been removed.

Sent from N7105, powered by DittoNote3 v.3.2 with AGNi PSN purestock v3.9.3 OC
The Following User Says Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread