Originally Posted by joke19
I Hi read the second post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621223. U can flash the American tft.
U have CWM recovery and or unlocked bootloader? Because u tell us that u want go to Brazil so u can make an nandroid backup from ur Brazil firmware. When u change the country u must only restore the system over CWM custom restore. So u can hold ur settings apps etc.
Don't forget the two firmwares need CWM recovery.
Or this is an option for locked bootloader.
I think never again problems with baseband.
But for cm10 and baseband other people can maybe answer better because I'm in Europe with a 5303.
Gesendet von meinem Xperia SP
! Firstly, thank you for the help. It opened my mind about the way to fix the problem.
Those are the things that I made, following your directions and some others that I found on the Web:
- Checked if my bootloader was locked and if could I unlock it.
- Unlocked my Bootloader requiring the key from "unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com"
- Installed the CWM Recovery the correct Kernel (Kernel_FW-266_v01.elf)
- Made a backup of my phone using the CWM
- Tried to flash the ROMs (TFT files) from another countries (HERE IS WHERE STAY MY PROBLEMS). I used the Sony Mobile Flasher by Androxyde.
First of all, I flashed "C5303_12.1.A.0.266_CE.tft" (Generic Universal). Everything gone well but the data service continued to provide only 2g.
After that, I flashed "C5303_12.1.A.0.266_Generic PH.tft" (Unbranded/Philippines). Everything went well too and the problem still happens until now, only EDGE.
--> I didn't find the US TFT file, that's why I tried with the Universal and with the one from Philippines.
--> After all the flash procedures I tried to change the service providers, restart the phone, wait for 1 day, etc. Nothing happened.
What should I do?
Thank you man.