Google now from Moto X

Search This thread

sojib_6

Nov 18, 2013
Manchester
Does anyone know if there is a Galaxy Note II rom that has the functionality like the Moto X. Which includes the Google now from Moto X and is responsive to only your voice command. Or if there is a way to implant them in other roms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

sojib_6

Nov 18, 2013
Manchester
I know about those roms but I was wondering if any of them had the functionality that can wake my phone from sleep without touching the phone

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
I know about those roms but I was wondering if any of them had the functionality that can wake my phone from sleep without touching the phone

Wake features can be found in multiple xposed modules. .
Gravity box for example. .offers a wake feature from the sleep state. .

Just Google search gravity box apk. ..and you'll see the xda link back to the correct version. ..

Note. ..it states that TW roms may fail. ..but I'm using it on meanbean without issues. ..

With the xposed framework and a few modules...you can easily add the features you want. ..g

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: sojib_6

sojib_6

Nov 18, 2013
Manchester

Just Google search gravity box apk. ..and you'll see the xda link back to the correct version. ..

Note. ..it states that TW roms may fail. ..but I'm using it on meanbean without issues. ..

With the xposed framework and a few modules...you can easily add the features you want. ..g

So, I downloaded the app and I am not sure what to do. Could you please help. Thanks again bro.

Skyrocket2Paradise

Feb 24, 2012
London Equador Embassy

where is that setting in gravity box? Ive never seen it

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
So, I downloaded the app and I am not sure what to do. Could you please help. Thanks again bro.

where is that setting in gravity box? Ive never seen it

To both of you the setting isn't there in gravity box???[emoji782][emoji782] Sorry...
Edit:
Found something that y'all can test to sees if you get what you want...
Go here>> http://goo.gl/iHxaxN
Lmk if it helps k...
Bajan out...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sojib_6

Nov 18, 2013
Manchester
It's not bad but not what I was looking for, or I just don't understand how to use it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.