Exclamation

I9505 Bloatware Vouchercloud Error

29th March 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hi there,

I recently rooted my Galaxy S4 as I was sick of all the bloatware and the stock media player always playing instead of Play Music, so I was uninstalling a bunch of apps that I didn't think were necessary, including one called vouchercloud. Now every 10-30 minutes or so, my phone freezes for about 10 seconds and gives me a "Unfortunately, com.vouchercloud.android has stopped" error. I deleted the app, so I don't know how it could stop, but does anyone know of how to stop it from doing this? If there is some other app that keeps trying to open vouchercloud, or I didn't delete all components of the app?

Thanks for your help
29th March 2014, 01:23 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 556

1,807 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by howodd007

Hi there,

I recently rooted my Galaxy S4 as I was sick of all the bloatware and the stock media player always playing instead of Play Music, so I was uninstalling a bunch of apps that I didn't think were necessary, including one called vouchercloud. Now every 10-30 minutes or so, my phone freezes for about 10 seconds and gives me a "Unfortunately, com.vouchercloud.android has stopped" error. I deleted the app, so I don't know how it could stop, but does anyone know of how to stop it from doing this? If there is some other app that keeps trying to open vouchercloud, or I didn't delete all components of the app?

Thanks for your help

Try rebooting ur phone
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 09:01 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981

Try rebooting ur phone

Haha, thanks, that worked :P I can't believe I didn't think of that to begin with -_-
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread