Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 49,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I9505 Bloatware Vouchercloud Error

Tip us?

howodd007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation I9505 Bloatware Vouchercloud Error

Hi there,

I recently rooted my Galaxy S4 as I was sick of all the bloatware and the stock media player always playing instead of Play Music, so I was uninstalling a bunch of apps that I didn't think were necessary, including one called vouchercloud. Now every 10-30 minutes or so, my phone freezes for about 10 seconds and gives me a "Unfortunately, com.vouchercloud.android has stopped" error. I deleted the app, so I don't know how it could stop, but does anyone know of how to stop it from doing this? If there is some other app that keeps trying to open vouchercloud, or I didn't delete all components of the app?

Thanks for your help

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 545

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by howodd007 View Post
Hi there,

I recently rooted my Galaxy S4 as I was sick of all the bloatware and the stock media player always playing instead of Play Music, so I was uninstalling a bunch of apps that I didn't think were necessary, including one called vouchercloud. Now every 10-30 minutes or so, my phone freezes for about 10 seconds and gives me a "Unfortunately, com.vouchercloud.android has stopped" error. I deleted the app, so I don't know how it could stop, but does anyone know of how to stop it from doing this? If there is some other app that keeps trying to open vouchercloud, or I didn't delete all components of the app?

Thanks for your help
Try rebooting ur phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

howodd007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
Try rebooting ur phone
Haha, thanks, that worked :P I can't believe I didn't think of that to begin with -_-