FORUMS

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

[recovery][lewa v2.2][working]

214 posts
Thanks Meter: 73
 
By mega_man, Senior Member on 29th March 2014, 07:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hello everyone today im going to share lewa recovery which in reality is TWRP recovery you can install custom roms and backup your phone finally

Instruction

1-download archive

1.1 Double-click on the drive in Nokia NOKIA 3806 USB DRIVER Ver1.5.exe, follow the prompts to install the driver
1.2 Double-click on the drive in Nokia Nokia_Mobile_Phone_Driver_V2.00.10.msi, follow the prompts to install the driver
1.3 Double-click on the drive in Nokia NOKIA_USB_Driver_v4.8.6.msi, follow the prompts to install the driver

-2 Copy adb_usb.ini files to C:. \ Users \ username \ android directory

-3 make sure usb debuggin is turned on and battery is 50% atleast

-4 connect nokia x to pc and open recovery folder and run recovery.bat wait for completetion it will automatically boot into lewa recovery

now that we have custom recovery we can now wait for cyanogenmod

ScreenShots





The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mega_man For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
30th March 2014, 02:58 PM |#2  
dhacker29's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Millsboro, DE
Thanks Meter: 3,643
 
Donate to Me
More
It's really too bad that these chinese smali hacked roms do not ever share any information with the community, like recovery sources for graphics.c.
The Following User Says Thank You to dhacker29 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2014, 03:40 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag sialkot
Thanks Meter: 73
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhacker29

It's really too bad that these chinese smali hacked roms do not ever share any information with the community, like recovery sources for graphics.c.

well we got ourselfs an working recovery lets start the rom building then
30th March 2014, 04:49 PM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Talking Another Way...!
unable to install Nokia NOKIA_USB_Driver_v4.8.6.msi.
and waited long after clicking on recovery.bat but after deamon nothing.
But was able to flash that using FLASHIFY app.
great working recovery.
What i did:-
1. copied recovery.img from recovery folder in the package to sd card.
2. and just flashed the image using flashify app (get it from playstore.)
3. now enjoying this functional recovery.

Cheers to all nokia x users...
TY..
Last edited by mack2087; 30th March 2014 at 05:09 PM.
1st April 2014, 08:58 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs down didn't work..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack2087

unable to install Nokia NOKIA_USB_Driver_v4.8.6.msi.
and waited long after clicking on recovery.bat but after deamon nothing.
But was able to flash that using FLASHIFY app.
great working recovery.
What i did:-
1. copied recovery.img from recovery folder in the package to sd card.
2. and just flashed the image using flashify app (get it from playstore.)
3. now enjoying this functional recovery.

Cheers to all nokia x users...
TY..

1st April 2014, 07:00 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuanzai92

no dude its 100% tested.
ok read my post for whole procedure and if have any problem after that then just ask me there will be happy to help you.

go to this link :- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2700266
14th June 2014, 04:25 PM |#7  
raamadhan's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Exclamation lewa recovery v2.2
need help...
my lewa recovery v2.2 is in Chinese language mode
how to change it in English language interface mode?
thank you
15th June 2014, 09:58 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 512
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raamadhan

need help...
my lewa recovery v2.2 is in Chinese language mode
how to change it in English language interface mode?
thank you

Try to flash the one provided in the link above. It's in Eng language
The Following User Says Thank You to Dom3616 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes