I proudly present you my first project exclusive for XDA, named "Super ADB Tool".
It makes ADB much easier to control, without these annoying command lines.
If you just want to upload a file to your device or use the sideload of your recovery, this tool is for you!
This is a Beta version, probably with minor bugs, such as freezing. But with a little of your help, I can improve this tool and make it even better!
In the (probably far) future (because i'm too lazy to write code) I will try to rewrite the WHOLE code of this aplication to make it more stable.
(My webserver is down and i'm too lazy to take new screenshots)
The tool supports tons of functions, such as:
- Show current attached devices
- Upload a file to the device (adb push)
- Download a file to your computer (adb pull)
- Reboot directly to recovery
- Reboot directly to bootloader
- Upload a file to sideload
- Remount partitions to RW with one click
- Connect devices over TCP/IP
- Restart ADB server with one click
- Create and export logcat to desired locations
- Install a APK
- Live Screenshot of your device
- Uninstall a APK
- Drag & Drop files to device
- Show current ADB version
- Show online changelog of this tool
- Save screenshots from your device
To run my tool, requires at least .Net Framework 3.5 and Windows XP, but most every computer has this ;)
2014-08-30 [0.6 Beta]
* Added option to save screenshots
* Added option to pause auto-screenshots
* Added Manual ADB (Very very experimental, crashes with incorrect command)
* Removed update-checking (My server is down anyway)
2014-04-08 [0.5 Beta]
* Time limit for some processes added (to avoid freezing)
* Cancel button re-added
2014-04-07 [0.4 Beta]
* Included Drag & Drop function
* Implemented basic multilanguage support
* Fixed a bug by automatic rearranging of custom names
* Implemented live screenshot
* Fixed Sideload 'Open File Dialog'
* Fixed wrong sided slashes
2014-03-29 [0.3 Alpha]
* Fixed a error by deleting custom names
* Included a cancel button to kill long threads (Maybe a little buggy)
2014-03-29 [0.2 Alpha]
* You can now give a name to your device
* You can now use your own ADB folder
* Fixed Logcat creation
2014-03-29 [0.1 Alpha]
* Initial release
If anything is not working properly, try troubleshooting the problem. Read the FAQ first, before you declare as a bug. Thanks!
Q: The tool shows me every second a error message, saying to "Quit" or "Continue". What I do next?
A: Verify that you are running the tool as administrator privileges and try again.
This tool is absolutely free and I don't want any donations :D
You can help me by simply using this tool, writing in this thread and press the "Thanks" button ;)
Write what you want to see in the next version and i'll read your request.
Super ADB Tool, Tool/Utility for the Android General
Last Updated 2014-08-29