Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,543 Members 37,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Kernel is not Seandroid Enforcing on CWM

Tip us?
 
ahkiongkc
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 227
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Malaysia
Default [Q] Kernel is not Seandroid Enforcing on CWM

I am on CWM Recovery 6.0.4.7 and on custom ROM.

When i booted my device, i got this message "KERNEL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING". I guess i might have miss out some steps while rooting my device. I've tried to flash through Odin with the same CWM but problem still persist.

Need to turn to professional guru to solve this. Are there any step by step instruction to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.
Samsung Galaxy Note III SM-N9005 | ROM: Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat
 
joluke
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 212
Posts: 439
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkiongkc View Post
I am on CWM Recovery 6.0.4.7 and on custom ROM.

When i booted my device, i got this message "KERNEL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING". I guess i might have miss out some steps while rooting my device. I've tried to flash through Odin with the same CWM but problem still persist.

Need to turn to professional guru to solve this. Are there any step by step instruction to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.
It's not an issue and you can relax. All custom kernels come with kernel security configured to PERMISSIVE!

That's why you see that message, but it's normal! Just don't worry about it
The Following User Says Thank You to joluke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ahkiongkc
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 227
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by joluke View Post
It's not an issue and you can relax. All custom kernels come with kernel security configured to PERMISSIVE!

That's why you see that message, but it's normal! Just don't worry about it
Thanks mate. I was so worried when I saw it last week. I thought it was related to KNOX or something.
Samsung Galaxy Note III SM-N9005 | ROM: Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat
 
joluke
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 212
Posts: 439
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkiongkc View Post
Thanks mate. I was so worried when I saw it last week. I thought it was related to KNOX or something.
Just relax mate!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Secrecy Goes Open Source, Assures File Encryption

As some of you may remember, a while back we spoke about Secrecy, an effective file … more

[APK] Google News and Weather Gets Material Design Makeover, Minor Maps Updates

Although Google has somewhat gotten out of the habit of their … more

Software Build Automation with Jenkins – XDA Developer TV

Many members of the XDA community come to learn and begin in the exciting … more

Add Bits and Pieces of Honami to Your Current ROM

In the last few months, we’ve talked about quite a few Sony Honami-related projects. … more