Just some tips for if you haven't got CWM on your device and you want to deodex your device you can do the following (this is assuming you're on Windows and have adb set up as a variable, look it up if you don't know what I'm going on about).
1) Download the file from the OP and then extract the folders 'app' and 'framework' from the .zip file.
2) Rename the 'app' folder to 'done_app' and the 'framework' folder to 'done_framework'.
3) Copy both of the folders to the root of your SD Card, basically so when you want them on your phone it is /sdcard1/done_*/ (* being used as a wildcard).
4) Connect your device to the computer with USB debugging enabled.
5) Open up command prompt and then run the following code individually and line by line:
mount -o rw,remount /system
cp /sdcard1/done_app/* /system/app/
cp /sdcard1/done_framework/* /system/framework/
mount -o ro,remount /system
This will now have your device deodexed fully. You will notice that when you reboot your phone it will say android is upgrading, this is normal.
I've attached a screenshot to show, please ignore the first time I ran 'cp /sdcard1/done_app/* /system/app/' as I ran it without the final '/' so I had to run it again.
My Phone: Sony Xperia M C1905 | ROM: Modified Stock | Base Firmware/Build Number: 15.4.A.0.23 | Android Version: 4.3 | Kernel: Stock (Permanently Locked Bootloader) | Network: GiffGaff
My Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012) | ROM: CM11 | Base Firmware/Build Number: 11-20140527-NIGHTLY-grouper | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: CM11 | Network: N/A