FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

After refocus app for zi or z2

723 posts
Thanks Meter: 60
 
By nocomp, Senior Member on 29th March 2014, 09:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi
do you guys know if there is an app for z1 or z2 that does after refocus like lytro or nokia refocus?
best regards
 
 
29th March 2014, 09:57 AM |#2  
Ahki767's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CAT
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocomp

hi
do you guys know if there is an app for z1 or z2 that does after refocus like lytro or nokia refocus?
best regards

well there's a background defocus if that's what you meant
29th March 2014, 10:05 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag argonay
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahki767

well there's a background defocus if that's what you meant

hi,
i am not talkking about background defocus, i am talking about refocusing, meaning once you took your picture, you can change focus point where you waant, like nokia, m8, lytro cam
29th March 2014, 10:23 AM |#4  
Ahki767's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CAT
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocomp

hi,
i am not talkking about background defocus, i am talking about refocusing, meaning once you took your picture, you can change focus point where you waant, like nokia, m8, lytro cam

have not heard of an app like that before. sounds cool though
29th March 2014, 10:45 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Iloilo City
Thanks Meter: 1,739
 
Donate to Me
More
Yes there is one in the photos app of google. It should be built in every stock sony rom except chinese version.
29th March 2014, 10:52 AM |#6  
xXFlippyXx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
The m8 has an additional camera for that. I don't think it'll work with just an app alone

Sent from Xperia Z1
30th March 2014, 09:49 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag argonay
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
L!umia ha no extra camera, S5 has no extra camera.. @Riyal what is the name of this app?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
30th March 2014, 10:11 PM |#8  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 974
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocomp

L!umia ha no extra camera, S5 has no extra camera.. @Riyal what is the name of this app?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Searching really helps.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...one.afterfocus
30th March 2014, 10:16 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag argonay
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
I know this app, its not refocusig, its about painting blur... Chek what refocusing is about first...

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
after refocus, lytro, nokia refocus, xperia z1, xperia z2
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes