Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,130 Members 53,960 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock ANA2 Kernel Please :)

Tip us?
 
koragg97
Old
#1  
koragg97's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 561
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sofia
Default Stock ANA2 Kernel Please :)

Hello, could someone please upload the stock ANA2 Kernel as I mistakenly deleted my nandroid backup and am currently stuck on Virginity Kernel v4 I want the stock one, because it showed far better performance on my phone. And I can't flash the stock fw through odin, because I have some tweaks on my ROM. Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Device : Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190)
ROM : S5style_i8190XXANC2_v4 (by @Galaxy Mini)
Recovery : TWRP 2.7.1.0 (by @Android-Andi)
Kernel : Stock 3.0.31 ANC2
Baseband : I8190XXANC2
 
Ahmed.ragab
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 166
Posts: 557
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97 View Post
Hello, could someone please upload the stock ANA2 Kernel as I mistakenly deleted my nandroid backup and am currently stuck on Virginity Kernel v4 I want the stock one, because it showed far better performance on my phone. And I can't flash the stock fw through odin, because I have some tweaks on my ROM. Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
this one better than stock ANA2 flash and try

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qg...nel_signed.zip
Don't forget to press thanks button If my post helped you
 
koragg97
Old
#3  
koragg97's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 561
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.ragab View Post
this one better than stock ANA2 flash and try

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qg...nel_signed.zip
Ok. Thanks. I'll try it out

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Device : Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190)
ROM : S5style_i8190XXANC2_v4 (by @Galaxy Mini)
Recovery : TWRP 2.7.1.0 (by @Android-Andi)
Kernel : Stock 3.0.31 ANC2
Baseband : I8190XXANC2
 
Gw|n
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 60
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.ragab View Post
this one better than stock ANA2 flash and try

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qg...nel_signed.zip
Can you be more specific why is AMJ3 kernel better than ANA2 kernel?
 
Ahmed.ragab
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 166
Posts: 557
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gw|n View Post
Can you be more specific why is AMJ3 kernel better than ANA2 kernel?
try it and see the difference in performance
Don't forget to press thanks button If my post helped you
 
koragg97
Old
#6  
koragg97's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 561
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sofia
I find both ana2 and amj3 kernels work almost the same,but I ended up going back to the ANA2 one. I think it's a little more faster than amj3 but best way to tell is by trying both of them yourself.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Device : Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190)
ROM : S5style_i8190XXANC2_v4 (by @Galaxy Mini)
Recovery : TWRP 2.7.1.0 (by @Android-Andi)
Kernel : Stock 3.0.31 ANC2
Baseband : I8190XXANC2
 
Gw|n
Old
(Last edited by Gw|n; 29th March 2014 at 04:28 PM.)
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 60
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.ragab View Post
try it and see the difference in performance
Tested on whole ROMs, ANA2 is faster, better AnTuTu benchmark result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97 View Post
I find both ana2 and amj3 kernels work almost the same,but I ended up going back to the ANA2 one. I think it's a little more faster than amj3 but best way to tell is by trying both of them yourself.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I think it too, that's the reason why I asked.
 
koragg97
Old
#8  
koragg97's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 561
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gw|n View Post
Tested on whole ROMs, ANA2 is faster, better AnTuTu benchmark result.


I think it too, that's the reason why I asked.
well, i just gotta tell you one thing - don't trust benchmarks that much, because sometimes it can show a low benchmark, but your phone might perform even better than when it showed a higher score
 
Ahmed.ragab
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 166
Posts: 557
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gw|n View Post
Tested on whole ROMs, ANA2 is faster, better AnTuTu benchmark result.


I think it too, that's the reason why I asked.
i tried both but for me AMJ3 is still better (different points of view)
Don't forget to press thanks button If my post helped you

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes