Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 40,679 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please help me to connect gt i 9000 to PC

Tip us?

maamiradina
Old
(Last edited by maamiradina; 10th March 2014 at 02:54 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Please help me to connect gt i 9000 to PC

Hi , i am new to xda forum . I have Samsung galaxy s GT- i9000 model.
Frimware version: 2.3.4, Baseband version: I9000ZSJPJ. Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7 Build number is lidroid - i9000-1.2
And i have a usb cable , But when I am connecting my i9000 to my pc . The device is showing nothing that usb is connected or not. and there is no option showing on my phone except charging , and there is no option available for mass storage in my pc. and I want to connect mass storage to PC to transfer files to my gt i 9000. Please help me to solve this i will be very thankful to you.
Thanks in Advance.

pryerlee
Old
(Last edited by pryerlee; 10th March 2014 at 06:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 115
download Kies http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/us...tware/KIES/JSP if that don't work then do a Google search for latest Samsung Drivers, download and install on your computer.

maamiradina
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
when i connect the device to pc there is no option showing on mobile and also on pc. without charging only mobile starting charging and i checked my usb cable many times on galaxy sII and galaxy mini and nice working on both but not working on my phone

Barbosanna
Old
Thanks Meter 5
It may be related to some hardware issue. Have you selected "Mass Storage" in settings menu ?

maamiradina
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I was also downloaded kies but kies said please connect a device

xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2202
Quote:
Originally Posted by maamiradina View Post
I was also downloaded kies but kies said please connect a device
Follow [Tutorial] How to resolve micro USB connection problems [unknown USB device][code 43] to solve connection issues
than follow [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

BUT

your ROM specs, tells me you have a fake i9000, so read this i9000 or M110S scam exposed,
once confirmed you have an M110S , follow
Unbricking the Korean Galaxy S [SHW M110S]
to solve your problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maamiradina
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
yes , you are true i leasened from many people that your device is chinese, because original has 8gb memory and you have anycall moblie, and my mobile's recovery mode is clockwork mode recovery while original have not CWM recovery can i change my recovery mode to its original form and also i found that my phone is rooted because superuser application found in my mobile, Is there any solution to solve this to connect this phone to PC without any issue

xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2202
Quote:
yes , you are true i leasened from many people that your device is chinese, because original has 8gb memory and you have anycall moblie, and my mobile's recovery mode is clockwork mode recovery while original have not CWM recovery can i change my recovery mode to its original form and also i found that my phone is rooted because superuser application found in my mobile, Is there any solution to solve this to connect this phone to PC without any issue
just follow the Unbricking the Korean Galaxy S [SHW M110S] guide, it will solve all your problems. And read and refer to this Exclusively for M110S Galaxy S PIT STOP for all your needs and guides

The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maamiradina
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
my phone not connected to my laptop then how I Use Repair Kit to Unbrick M110S

xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2202
Quote:
my phone not connected to my laptop then how I Use Repair Kit to Unbrick M110S
Follow [Tutorial] How to resolve micro USB connection problems [unknown USB device][code 43] to solve connection issues first, also M110S, download mode is home + Power and you must have USB debugging ticked in Settings>development>tick USB debugging. for phone to connect to PC